[Ban Appeal] - T13ST0

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
T13ST0

[Ban Appeal] - T13ST0

Post by T13ST0 »

When:19/02/2012
Who:Knom16
Reason Given: Speed Griefing

My brother play also and he got his account banned so when I created my account the stated admin thought it was him. I barely convinced him I was his brother. And later that day my brother logged in as me speed griefed and got banned. Then he went to his different account called the stated admin an a**hole and then the admin banned my whole IP address. I would appriciate if you would at least unban my IP address.

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: [Ban Appeal] - T13ST0

Post by fragmer »

Considering that your brother has caused trouble on three different accounts, your IP ban is NOT getting removed. I was considering adding an IP-ban exemption for your account specifically, until I saw the "my brother logged in as me" part.
Rules wrote:You are accountable for your account's actions. If someone else has access to your account, even accidental access, and uses it to break server rules, we will still take action against your account. If, for instance, a male sibling of yours uses you account to grief our server, you will still be held accountable for that grief.

If people that you do not trust have access to the computer you use to play, we suggest disabling the "remember my password" option on your WoM client and internet browser.
It'll be up to Knom to accept or deny the appeal.

Knom16
SupOP

Post by Knom16 »

T13ST0,
I understand you dude, that you have the feeling that it's not fair to get banned for somebody else' rule breake. I spent "a long time" on fcraft and I saw a lot of players who were unbanned after an appeal like this and they sweared to never let their sisters or brothers use their account again. But it happend again and again. So if I would do the same here now, how could I be sure that your brother will never use your account again, to grief our guests houses? That's the reason why I cannot unban you. There are a lot of other nice Minecraft servers. Try to find anotherone and have a "newstart" there.

----denied----

by Knom16

T13ST0

Post by T13ST0 »

OK, I appreciate that you at least got the time to look at my appeal. Thanks.