[ban appeal]-Williejohn12

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
JUMPINGJONNY

[ban appeal]-Williejohn12

Post by JUMPINGJONNY »

When:(17/2/12)
Who: Smokeybacon
Reason given:(ban evasion appeal on forums.)

williejohn12 is my brothers and my friend who doesnt have internet and comes over to our house and plays minecraft like a happy person and doesn't grief (anymore)he has gotten more sense now and i've had a chat with him about getting chances and not breaking the rules and he has agreed with me to not break the rules.in the ban reason it says ban evasion but he barely knew how to work the chat and all that at the time and he forgot his password for williejohn12 so without me knowing he made two more accs why i dont know so now he has more sense and he is ready to have fun and play. at the moment the ip is banned so if you accept this appeal and decide to unban him you need to make him ban-exempt.The only thing he wants to do is go on fcraft to play and have fun like everyone else does.he also wants to join pordan and teckon11 on it so it would be great if you could accept the appeal. I am doing this appeal for williejohn as he has no clue how to do this himself. thanks,JUMPINGJONNY.

JUMPINGJONNY

Re: [ban appeal]-Williejohn12

Post by JUMPINGJONNY »

basically all he wants is a chance and he sadi he will do his best not to break rules :) by the way he got ban-ex by fragmer but the ban happened way before the 17th. fragmer made him banex then rebanned him?????

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Re: [ban appeal]-Williejohn12

Post by Smokeybacon »

The reason I re-banned him is because we can't unban people without an appeal, full-stop.

Anyway, thanks for this appeal, I would have preferred he do it himself, but I'll let it slide. Williejohn12 will have a banex, but the IP will remain banned. I'd advise you make sure he behaves because I can't guarantee you wont get banned too if he re-offends.
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft