[Ban Appeal] CCWook

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
ccwook

[Ban Appeal] CCWook

Post by ccwook »

When: 38h ago
Who: Smokeybacon
Reason given: Greif on main.

I have no clue on what I griefed, so please enlighten me. I have been on this server for nearly a year now, so if I were a griefer you would have realized that by now. I have a firm rule that if I destroy a block I would return it. Thats exactly what I have done. The only thing I had cut and not returned was a swastika I found on main 2 days ago. I have been dedicated to thiss server, and the premise of me griefing is not plausible.
"I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses" -Macho Man Randy Savage

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Re: [Ban Appeal] CCWook

Post by Smokeybacon »

I do not like the attitude you show here in this appeal, no accusations have been made against you personally. On a main around 2 days ago, a hole was griefed in a guest's build near spawn and bricks spammed inside. Stupidly, I did not think to take a screenshot of the /bi result, but I know at least one other op saw this for verification. The grief was done at around 20:00 UTC on 28th March.

I understand you are a long serving veteran, and that the chance that yourself being the griefer may be low. However, be it you or someone else on your account, grief was done, so please do not deny it, and I ask for your co-operation. Has anyone else had access to your computer recently, or do you play on a public terminal?
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft

ccwook

Post by ccwook »

I am sorry for the attitude, this ban had caught me by suprise. No one has had permanet access to my account, although I did have some friends over about 2-3 days ago and he was on my cpu, so that might have been it. I have also accessed this from the lab at the local library. I will give you my full co-operation. I thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
"I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses" -Macho Man Randy Savage

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Post by Smokeybacon »

Very well, it sounds like someone had access to your minecraft account and for the briefest of moments the griefed what was probably the first house in front of them. I suggest you be careful with regards to saving your password on WoM and using it on shared computers. Appeal accepted.
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft