Delta_Douche

Introduce yourself here.
Delta_Douche

Delta_Douche

Post by Delta_Douche »

My name is Delta_Douche on minecraft. My real Name is Brian. I am an average player that has a tenancy to take things past destroying the thin line that separates what a player can and cannot do, then if I'm in the wrong mood, i tend to push it even further. honestly I'm actually a nice guy once you get to know me. i am currently 20 years old and i turn 21 this summer. my hobbies include gaming, hardcore gaming, playing golf, paint-balling, riding my bike, modifying older games to suit my gaming style, playing minecraft classic, ruining griefers lives, setting up model train sets, and overall tormenting those that would outright defile something that i hold precious. I live in South-side Chicago,Illinois, USA, and because of this i have a "never giving up" attitude towards life. i refuse to back down from a fight if i think i can win, and i know enough "real" philosophy to drive almost anyone nuts in rhetorical and counter-rhetorical arguments that can last several hours, and piss-off hundreds of people (that much i am proud of). my ideas for builds include doing what others normally wouldn't or sometimes can't (though i'm not one to ever create a swastika on any server as it is racial against humanity.). I use a bike as my main means of transportation, and i'm easy to make friends with (however if you betray me or my trust, you will never live it down. traitors i deal with one way or another, just ask those who betrayed me in high school, one of them switched schools after junior year after betraying my trust that school year.) all that i have just mentioned is true, and if anyone has any further questions just ask. 8)
From the halls of Montezuma, to the stars of Ori Three,
We will fight our planet's battles in space, on land, and sea.
First to fight for rights and freedom, and to keep our honor clean,
We are proud to claim the title of the Allied Space Marines!

beeriebeer
SupOP

Re: Delta_Douche

Post by beeriebeer »

Welcome to the forums!

Smokeybacon
Trustee

Post by Smokeybacon »

Delta_Douche wrote:i refuse to back down from a fight if i think i can win, and i know enough "real" philosophy to drive almost anyone nuts in rhetorical and counter-rhetorical arguments that can last several hours, and piss-off hundreds of people (that much i am proud of)
Delta_Douche wrote:traitors i deal with one way or another, just ask those who betrayed me in high school, one of them switched schools after junior year after betraying my trust that school year.

Also, none of those 'qualities' are anything to be proud of, and will never get you anywhere. That applies to this community, and in real life. It just makes you look incredibly immature.

As an aside, welcome to the forums, and thank you for the rainbow post.
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: my dad is an arkansas goveren
[02:27] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and iwe are suing skittles
[02:29] <+FCB2> MainTrain97: and we may file a lawsuit against fcraft

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Wow you are seriously an absolute douchebag. I thought your username was ironic. Silly me.
If you apply your "style of life" to moderating in Minecraft, I assure you, I will take that moderation power away from you. Players are not meant to be treated that way, griefers or not.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Hafnium
Owner

Post by Hafnium »

Oh dear. :twisted:
The first law of thermodynamics states that you don't discuss thermodynamics.

Trepvalkyrie

Post by Trepvalkyrie »

:roll:

After reading this and your post about "tormenting a guest" I can safely say that you sound like a real douchebag, not just on the internet, but in real life also.

That ludicrous scenario about someone "betraying your trust" and you, by the sound of it, forcing them to change schools is just disgusting. Perhaps i'm reading it wrong, I do not know.

It's easy to say that you won't back down from fights you think you can win because you can win :lol: it just makes you look like more of a douche, picking on people who you know you can win against.

Perhaps this is internet bravado shining through rather than the real you (i sincerely hope it is) but you seem to have picked a damn fine name.

Have a nice day.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Of all the invented internet personas (think of patogy) he came up with the most unfortunate.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

Fehzor
Trustee

Post by Fehzor »

LMAO

I'll be sure not to betray you anytime soon, lest I be forced to switch away from my academic pursuits.

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

You know, I was willing to chalk this up to a rage post/petty rant when I first read it, but after a conversation with you earlier today, I can honestly say; you are a genuine douche. You complained that your appeal failed because "you wouldn't suck up to get your rank back", and the thing is, you don't feel any remorse whatsoever for being an absolute fuckhead towards that guy. In fact, you wanted me to basically spell out how you were supposed to be sorry. If you can't figure out how to show remorse, or have the ability to apologize, I can honestly say you've got a lot bigger problems than getting ranked on a minecraft server.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

He knows what he needs to do. Let's just see if he can put the pieces together.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie