Ban appeal,Zagnotoft

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
kohut_brandon

Ban appeal,Zagnotoft

Post by kohut_brandon »

Zagnotoft ban appeal
When was I banned? 06/07/12
Who banned me? I'm not sure.
Reason given? Griefing.

To the Fcraft server staff:
When I first joined your server I was very new to minecraft: I mean, I was a noob to the point where I didn’t know what grief was. My friends encouraged me and coaxed me into playing Mineccraft with them on your server, but when I joined I had never played Minecraft before. I’m sorry for the damage I caused: In figuring out the controls and having it explained to me that any block I placed would remain there permanently, I began excitedly rearranging the environment, assuming that the town was a collaborated effort in the sense that everybody worked on all the buildings together. When a mod asked me to fix the damage I had done, I proceeded to delete all the blocks I had placed. My friends only explained Grief to me after I had already dug myself into a deep enough hole to be banned. Since then I have played legitimately on other servers and realize that what I had done was INCREDIBLY idiotic and noob. At this point, I’d really appreciate if you guys unbanned me, because I would like to continue playing with my friends on your server: They refuse to leave it for me, insisting that they haven’t found another server quite as good yet.
-I now know what I’m doing, and can PROMISE I won’t grief again. We all started as noobs. -_-
Thanks!
Sincerely, Zagnotoft

Jonty800

Re: Ban appeal,Zagnotoft

Post by Jonty800 »

Basically, yesterday, my friend wanted to teach his cousin (the guy who wrote the appeal) about minecraft. After several attempts to find an SMP software that actually worked, we gave up and I recommended fCraft SMP to them.

I spent a few hours yesterday playing with my friend and his cousin before being British and having to sleep, and then I awoke to hear about this. Since I recommended fCraft to this newcomer, I apologize for my failed responsibility.

May I suggest that you make your rules a bit clearer to new people; yesterday upon joining I asked kindly to be healed by someone and we were strongly told that this was SMP and NOT CMP. I guess Zag was confused around the whole idea of Survival in a game.

:chicken:
You cannot use certain BBCodes: [img].

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Rules are meant to be simple, not list EVERY single situation with a response. I am NOT going to make a rule saying "don't ask to be healed". It is enough to ask "can you heal me?" and get told "no, because this is survival" and then learn from that.

Either way if you want to discuss this further either PM me or make another thread, and leave the ban appeal to whoever it was who banned him.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

Your story seems to check out, appeal accepted.

Request lock. 8)
This post makes my post count increase by one!