[Ban appeal]-therunningman18

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
therunningman18

[Ban appeal]-therunningman18

Post by therunningman18 »

when: 6/14/2012
Who: Intertooth
reason given: grieving after multiple warns

I did grief and i was demoted for it. it was by mistake because when you hold right click on
a sword then left click it still destroys the block, it was a bookshelf so it was instant,
i deserved the demotion and im sorry. Intertooth said i had one more chance before ban, so
i didnt grief again, plus i had only one warning not multiple. Then the next day 6/14/2012
it said i was banned, and i hadnt been on so i would like to unbanned. (this is on survival btw).

surferdudeX
SupOP

Re: [Ban appeal]-therunningman18

Post by surferdudeX »

Intertooth didn't ban you, I did. After the demotion, I found more grief by you on the same day. We had warned you several times and we said if we found more grief, that would be it. Other then the fact that you griefed multiple cities, you lied on several occasions. Your excuse about the bookshelf instantly breaking is false, since it takes a few seconds to break a bookshelf with a sword. You also said "I tried to replace the blocks I destroyed but I didn't get the full block back" (or something around those lines), but in the grief I found by you in Fochlac's nether track, you took wood, and didn't replace it.

Appeal Denied

therunningman18

surferdude i did not grief again idk where you found the other but i did not, i have not griefed but one time. i could swear the book shelf akes an instant it might not, i did got on i think maybe once before the ban, but i was muted the entire time. i have not griefed but once i know it. please unban me. i never griefed after the bookshelf i dont remember lying at all about anything, and i never took wood from anywhere

surferdudeX
SupOP

Post by surferdudeX »

I found more by you, and lying won't help. The appeal is denied.
Last edited by surferdudeX on June 16th, 2012, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

therunningman18

ok well if im banned can u at least tell what i lied about... and what else i greifed? cause i dont recall me doing anything else... uh me banned damn