demotion appeal. plz read polac

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
4321headly

demotion appeal. plz read polac

Post by 4321headly »

hello who ever this regards well polacwithabloc but i was gone for a month because of my exams i had to take a break from fcraft but i came back nearing the end of my exams to see how every1 is like phil sukker kev cowgirl and others but logged in to find im guest. i was confused so used command to find why. polac said i did heavy griefing in guest but iv not been on for a while and have been building and being a vet so was very confused my most recent work was a banner so why i suddenly griefed im not sure. plz understand im not a griefer polac i was speaking to u aswell so u must remember me and that i think was the last time i logged in because my exams. so i believe my login has been hacked or well some1 found it out because i have been on the sever for a number of hours i think it was 70 or so. so im very confused how and why i was griefing. im gunna change my password in case this person i believe logs in again. and also iv put lots of effort into this sever meeting new people and enjoy the worlds it offers to build on trust me that i would not throw away all that for griefing. thank you for understanding and i will answer any questions u have because im very confused myself how this happened.

thanks for understanding
4321headly.

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Re: demotion appeal. plz read polac

Post by McLaughlinKid »

Please fix your appeal to this format. It will not be considered until you do so.

When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

4321headly

Post by 4321headly »

when : i dont know when because i was away for a while when this happened read the message and its self explanitory. i was not banned thank u polak for not doing that
to whom this may concern: Polkwithabloc
reason for demotion: grief
why re-promote:
hello polacwithabloc i was gone for a month because of my exams i had to take a break from fcraft but i came back nearing the end of my exams to see how every1 is like phil sukker kev cowgirl and others but logged in to find im guest. i was confused so used command to find why. said i did heavy griefing in guest but iv not been on for a while. And have been building and being a vet so was very confused at why. my most recent work was a banner so why i suddenly turned to griefing im not sure. plz understand im not a griefer polac i was speaking to u aswell so u must remember me and that i think that was the last time i logged in because my exams. so i believe my login has been hacked or well some1 found it out. because i have been on the sever for a number of hours i think it was 70 or so and im very confused how and why i was griefing. im gunna change my password in case this person i believe logs in again. and also iv put lots of effort into this sever meeting new people and enjoy the worlds it offers to build on trust me that i would not throw away all that for griefing. thank you for understanding and i will answer any questions or go in further depth if needed for you about my situation because im very confused myself how this happened.

thanks for understanding
4321headly.

p.s. to other besides polak who reads please dont comment if u dont understand my situation thank you as i was not banned but was demoted but was not the person who caused the demotion. read message to understand.

PolakWithABlock
SupOP

Post by PolakWithABlock »

4321headly wrote: Polkwithabloc
polacwithabloc
polac
Seriously is it that hard to spell my name?
polak
You did it right here... so what's the problem.

Now to get the serious business of your demotion appeal. You are not innocent by all means.

Your grief is Un-deniable.
Show
Show
Show
Show
I can do this all day
Show
Show
After I undid your disgraceful grief almost 1/4 of the map regenerated.
Show
Your defense is Un-acceptable.

As a veteran you should clearly know most of our rules here at fCraft.
Simple reading for you right here.

http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5

There are little words that I have for you. You griefed and griefed a ton. It's clear that you used a WoM hack to do this grief. I should have banned you, however since you were a veteran I took pity on you. This is why I demoted you and didn't just ban you outright. Nevertheless you still griefed and that can't be forgiven.

Your Demotion Appeal is DENIED
However

You maybe enlargeable for a builder rank. If you meet the following conditions.

Your Conditions

>edit your post
>Do not complain to others to promote you again
>Do not grief like this ever again. Be wary of everything you do
(I will be watching)
> Change you minecraft password.

im gunna change my password in case this person i believe logs in again.
Here you said you "gunna change my password" and if you have good. However I don't care Change it again.

Once all these are meet maybe I will promote you.
Aleries: What OS is your server running on?
FierceReacter: 5

4321headly

Post by 4321headly »

didnt i say i did not do this ... didnt i say also that i was gone 4 a month how can i do all this if i wasnt there to do it? anyway clearly your a 1sided judge on this and havent understood what im trying too say here polak i could care how i spell ur name im wondering why i suppoosedly griefed u never thought i was hacked or my password may have been found out ? anyway as u gunna be like this and the pictures show that who did do it when very far with it. couple thousand blocks wow they must have been happy a bit too much. and that ur pictures may show my user but does that mean it was me playing???? i leave it there really if u cant prove it was me with hard evidence besides a couple pictures with my username that doesnt mean much as i havent been on for a while then i guess ur just assuming its me and cant be bothered acually trying to sort this out.
anyway on a better note i cant really be bothered anymore trying to argue and work my way back up in fcraft so id rather say goodbye

so this is to skrata and sukker. had fun playing and knowing you 2 gd luck and all the best hope to see u on another sever maybe or have a chat but for now good bye

PolakWithABlock
SupOP

Post by PolakWithABlock »

4321headly wrote:polak i could care how i spell ur name
Well that just pisses me off, great start on an appeal.

Wundsalz wrote:
4321headly wrote:u never thought i was hacked or my password may have been found out ?
http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5
I did consider that maybe your account was "hacked", and if so I am sorry for the effects of you being "hacked". However as Wundsalz and I have stated we have a rule for account responsibility.

"1sided judge"??? More like a 1sided defendant. You should have just listened to what I said above. I understand what happened, as a result I was going to be liberal and promote you to builder in a couple of days. However since you could not just accept responsibly I thought to myself that maybe you can't handle the responsibly of even having an account or rank here at fCraft. All you had to do was say "Polakwithablock I am deeply sorry that my account griefed a simple Guest world. Although it seem that it was me since it was my account it was not. However I must accept responsibility of my account. I am deeply sorry."

I was that simple..... but now its not.
Upon these new conditions - Appeal Denied.

Requesting lock.
Aleries: What OS is your server running on?
FierceReacter: 5