[Demotion Appeal] ~ Nihk

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Nihk

[Demotion Appeal] ~ Nihk

Post by Nihk »

When: 22-23/05/2011
Who: Nihk
Reason Given: Unknown

I left the server last night as builder rank, then came back on this morning demoted, i wanted to know why i was demoted so i can appeal agaisnt it.

Cheers

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: [Demotion Appeal] ~ Nihk

Post by Ollieboy »

Who: DreamingInsane
Reason Given: Ordered by Shankd0g.

So Shank or DreamingInsane are the people to speak to.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

Shank got on IRC and told me a few people to demote. Might be for large draw commands on main. Hopefully he gets around this appeal.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Nihk

Post by Nihk »

Oh right, i was using the /c to make long walls for a guy who was making a football stadium, but nothing massive that would slow the server down, but if thats the case ill certainly never do it again, lesson learned.

I hope you do promote me again but never-the-less ill still be on this server building or helping :)

Cheers

shankd0g

Post by shankd0g »

nihk.

As I hope you were told when you were promoted, builders should not be building on Main.

Nor should they be using commands on main. With the following exceptions:

- helping a guest with lava
- helping a guest with water
- replacing large areas of griefed grass

New builders are warned that large cuboids on main or repeated commands on main are grounds for demotion.

It's not necessarily the size of them that matters, it's the fact that we need to enforce the rule across the board so things don't get out of hand.

The logs are checked regularly for this kind of abuse and your actions raised a red flag which is why you were demoted.

You say you were helping someone build, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.. however, keep in mind the following...

- you should only help guests with water or lava. Any other building assistance can hurt their chances for promotion.
- if you were helping a builder to build on main or guest, you shoudl both head over to builder world and build.

Please don't do this again. Repeated rule breaking can result in a ban.. .and nobody wants that. :)

APPEAL: ACCEPTED
***** This user has left the building. *****