Demoted by accident or somehow

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
olejoakimhansen

Demoted by accident or somehow

Post by olejoakimhansen »

[demoted]
[who] Olejoakimhansen
[reason] building a tall tree

One day I were building a , or my plan was to build a Big treehut, but when i started with the /c
I got demoted. because he sayd that he warned everyone. and I unfortunatly didn't read that though... im a high quilified builder and i need these tools. all my friends and some Op's wan't me back in. ( Dear Admin. make me back Builder )

shankd0g

Re: Demoted by accident or somehow

Post by shankd0g »

Here is my reply to your appeal.

As a builder you need to know the rules of the server.

Breaking the rules because you don't know them is not an excuse. The rules are posted on this forum or you can ask any admin in-game.

There were cuboids being created on main and nobody was owning up to them when I asked. I then explained.. in detail in main chat how cuboid commands in main are discouraged and how they can lead to demotion.

Not long after you made a large cuboid so either you missed what I said, or you were testing the rules. Either way, you were demoted because of it.

Since then you've taken your demotion well and realized what happened. You've went on to build something nice to show you understood your mistake.

For your information.. these are the things you will need to agree to before I approve your appeal...

- do not use cuboid commands on main. (/c /sp /sph /e /eh /line)
- if you want to build something, build it on a builder world.
- do not SPAM cuboids on builder worlds.
- do not moderate as a builder (that means don't kick unless it's an emergency or there are no ops and very few vets online)
- if you want to practice/learn commands type /j school and do it there
- please don't ask how long it takes or when you will be promoted to veteran. the promotion is automatic when you meet the secret requirements.

when you reply to this message that you understand, your appeal will be approved.
***** This user has left the building. *****

olejoakimhansen

thank you :D

olejoakimhansen

:D

shankd0g

Post by shankd0g »