help me:(

Post here to get help with using or setting up fCraft
roblikescake

help me:(

Post by roblikescake »

I cant connect to minecraft at all. I try to play classic through WOM and i get an error saying Failed to connect. You failed to connect to the server. Its probably down. I get the same error when i try to connect to classic through minecraft.net. I cant connect to beta through the minecraft.exe either. That says cant connect to minecraft.net. BUT, when i go to beta through minecraft.net site, it works. Problem there is its very very laggy. I know the classic servers are not messed up because i can see people being active on my server via the other computer in my house. Whats happening? :(

edit- for beta through the minecraft.exe if i click use force update each time, it logs in. but then i keep getting kicked for not enough ram. i have 2gb of ram and this is only thing running on pc

ryanissoawesomme

Re: help me:(

Post by ryanissoawesomme »

Port forward
Dankirk knows all about my life.
Show

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

ryanissoawesomme wrote:Port forward
Uh no.

And this doesn't seem to be fCraft Server Software related.
Requesting move to General Chat(?) or Technology. Or wherever.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

Bloody_Llama
Trustee

Post by Bloody_Llama »

Are you behind a home network or like an institutional one such as a school? Some network admins might block the ports that minecraft uses.
<FCB2> trevbev94: who made the perimid out of saind cause that is ausom
<FCB2> Pemalite+: druffin. 'cmere big boy for some lovin'

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Post by fragmer »

Could be firewalls, parental controls, content filters, proxy issues, etc. It sounds like a general network problem. I'm afraid I can only provide support for fCraft-specific things.

roblikescake

Post by roblikescake »

it cant be any of those reasons, because i was literally just playing it yesterday on this pc. but ill live. i been playing on fCraft smp :D