Demote appeal.

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
iProxxy

Demote appeal.

Post by iProxxy »

When: October 11th, 2011
Who: Hit_Girl
Reason Given: I've been demoted from Free Build for SMP Grief I don't know if I've been banned from smp.

I really don't know what happend,
1:I would NEVER ever grief on fCraft ever, I love this server I visit it daily, I just don't really know what to say, I don't know what happend, and Im wondering if anyone could show me a screen shot of this grief? I'm sorry for what ever grief I've done that I know of.. I just don't really have any thing to say at the moment, I'm just shocked :?

I'm just hoping I could get my rank back/or be un banned from smp I don't know if im banned.. :skeptical:
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Re: Demote appeal.

Post by Hit-Girl »

I never considered you a griefer either, iProxxy, however logblock says otherwise. I would show you a screenshot, but we're now on a different map thus I'll do my best to explain.
The grief, I found by you was in the house surrounded by cacti, you griefed several wooden half-steps inside this house, please explain why.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

iProxxy

Post by iProxxy »

Well I was messing around by some what that house I think and I broke 1-4 blocks, I was planing to fix it but at the moment I didn't have any wood so I went back to my house to get some, Then I had to get off.. and I forgot, It may sound stupid of what I just said but i'm telling the truth.

Sorry for what ever I've done Hit. :(
The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

Try be more careful in the future, but there was no major harm done. :happycreeper:

Appeal: Accepted
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat