Solaris, The Hidden Sun

Have a city or organization? Post about it here. Please limit yourself to one topic per entity.
Nimmanu

Solaris, The Hidden Sun

Post by Nimmanu »

A thousand years ago and more, humanity began to realize that all life stemmed from the Sun. Even within the heart of the planet, the Sun's rays penetrate and bring forth life and color.

To prove the power of the Sun and its Light, a small group of people banded together. As years passed, they toiled beneath the soil. Others watched and shrugged at their strange behavior. They shook their heads and built castles that touched the sky.

And still the members of Solaris toiled beneath the ground. Night and day, without cease, they sweated and dug and farmed there, beneath the land.

When asked what they were doing, they stated that they were showing the power of the sun. Others laughed and asked how that could be done beneath the soil, where the sun couldn't penetrate. But the followers of the Sun toiled on, smiling and saying only, "Wait and see, wait and see..."

Then the day came. When at last they had dug as deep as they could dig, they planted grass and trees and flowers and all nature of beautiful things.

And the sun rose. The sun rose and kissed the flowers, brushed the trees, caressed the grass. And so it was that Solaris stood testament to the fact that there was nowhere that the sun could not reach.

-----------------------------

Slide show of Solaris (John Smith texture pack)

Non PVP except in designated areas
No Stealing

Jaffa

Re: Solaris, The Hidden Sun

Post by Jaffa »

What about my wonderful story of the ancient burial ground of slime natives that you disturbed, so now you're being haunted by them? :D

Nimmanu

Post by Nimmanu »

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

You should consider being an architect :D
This post makes my post count increase by one!

Nimmanu

Post by Nimmanu »

Xesdra wrote:You should consider being an architect :D
It was too much math!

Thank you. :)

Nimmanu

Post by Nimmanu »

Gaberion

Post by Gaberion »

I love it :D
i think its a real cool jail. ( i don't know if i wanne be in one of the cages) :happyskeleton:
Once.... Cats will rule! :3
Lollipop78202: ! <3 Gabbebee
gaberion: ofc <3
Lollipop78202: <3
Lollipop78202: gaabbee <3
gaberion: loolll
gaberion: <3
Scootyrooty: Awh, true love <3
Lollipop78202: dduude, if you look like an owl u can go for
Lollipop78202: freicken president
Lollipop78202: <3