bobx155 demotion appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
bobx155

bobx155 demotion appeal

Post by bobx155 »

when: 6/13/11
who: cdferg
reason given:to avoid further command abuse

ok guys look, i do lots of stupid things and this was a big one. im really sorry. i would love it if u guys would give me my veteran back but i doubt it due to my ignorance. i realize all the stupid things ive done, kick w/o warn, freeze abuse, SpA advertisement. those are just some of the examples of my stupidity. look guys im really sorry and i would love it if i could get my promo back.

my best reguards, bobx155
If you don't chew Big Red then F*** you! -Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights:The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

KingCrab

Re: bobx155 demotion appeal

Post by KingCrab »

You were warned SEVERAL times before. Your behavior was discussed among OP+ and has been for quite some time. After personally seeing it and other OP+ seeing it, we decided it was best that you remain builder at this point in time. Be happy you still have building commands. Your re-promotion time will be discussed, but for now you are to remain builder.

Note the appeals are to be used for a wrongly given demotion or ban, not to apologize for past actions that resulted in them.

DENIED, FOR NOW
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

cdferg
Trustee

Re: bobx155 demotion appeal

Post by cdferg »

I think you'll have no problem hanging out as a builder. Gain our trust back, and we'll see about a promotion in time. For now, Appeal Denied.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.