Demotion Appeal: xxFinalSn1pexx

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
XXFinalSn1peXX

Demotion Appeal: xxFinalSn1pexx

Post by XXFinalSn1peXX »

When: 06/15/11

Who: shankd0g
Reason Given: no exception for trolling for builders

I apolgise for troling it was unintentional. i was trying to make a point not realizin that it was trolling. i was trying to apolagize for troling when i was demoted
plz reply a.s.a.p. thank u for reading this
Last edited by XXFinalSn1peXX on June 16th, 2011, 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

DreamingInsane
Owner

Re: Demotion Appeal: xxFinalSn1pexx

Post by DreamingInsane »

Please edit your appeal to fit the proper template: http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

shankd0g

Re: Demotion Appeal: xxFinalSn1pexx

Post by shankd0g »

FinalSniper.

When I logged on there was some heated discussion around joking about rape and swatstikas.

As I'm sure you noticed, as did everyone else, I took this very seriously because the back and forth in chat was quickly getting out of hand.

THAT was your chance to stop the discussion. NOT after you were finished making your point.

If a member of the staff instructs you to stop something, whether that is building, chatting, whatever... we expect people on the server (especially builders+) to listen.

You felt the need to continue the discussion to 'make your point' even after an Op repeatedly asked you to stop.

By that time the Op involved had already wasted more than enough time trying to get you to stop discussing the topic which kept them from effectively moderating the server.

This is behavior we simply cannot tolerate because other guests get the impression they can be promoted and continue to act any kind of way they want. This is not the case. We expect Builder+ to act appropriately.

If you find yourself unable to do so in the middle of a conversation, etc.. simply log off until you cool off and come back before things get out of hand as they did today.

As of right now your appeal is DENIED.

I expect you to apologize personally, via PM, to the Op involved and remain a guest for 1 week to show us you can conduct yourself appropriately to regain your builder rank.
***** This user has left the building. *****