[Unknown Reason] Appeal - Lboe

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Lboe

[Unknown Reason] Appeal - Lboe

Post by Lboe »

When: Sunday, April 15, 2012
Who: Did not state in ban.
Reason Given: Did not state the reason for the ban when I double-clicked the server.

I have absolutely no clue why I was banned. There are two possibilites that I think might be the reason. 1) I followed torches to SkaterJoe22's zombie pigmen farm, where I found an open entrance and used the farm. If this counts as griefing, I thought it did only count if permanent blocks were destroyed. 2) I went to explore surferdudeX's mansion, where I accidentally stepped on a pressure plate that activated pistons to auto-farm some melons. I put the melons in an available chest in the storage room and then left the mansion. As from my previous appeal, I do/did not have any intention for griefing, simply exploring things. Please accept my appeal to give me one last chance.

Desosus
SupOP

Re: [Unknown Reason] Appeal - Lboe

Post by Desosus »

As Kingcrab told you only 3 days ago, it is illegal to grief to get into someone else's build. You were warned not to do it again. Given that this is your 2nd violation in 3 days, I feel that you do not belong on our server since you can't seem to follow the rules.

Appeal: DENIED
_Snivy_: is desosus a bot?

Lboe

Post by Lboe »

Like I said, what I did wasn't griefing (as of my knowledge). I didn't break into anyone's house, I simply walked inside, and looting IS allowed, so I don't see a legitimate reason for my ban. Please please please reconsider, I am willing to follow the rules.

Lboe

Post by Lboe »

I am not sure in what way I broke the rules. Please let me rejoin and make the rules clear to me/clarify them. I really love the server, since it is a small community and one of the rules is not to grief. I am very willing to make a donation, the only problem being I am only 14.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

You get told upon arrival in the welcome message to read the rules by typing /rules.

Ignorance is not a defence, and you have been banned.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie