Map Transfer + Building applications

Free forum for everything around the smp server not falling under other categories
Ollieboy
Trustee

Map Transfer + Building applications

Post by Ollieboy »

Since I am sick of everyone asking me, I am going to put a date on this transfer.

From 05 May 2012 to 20 May 2012 the new map will have a portal opened to it from Initus, and you will be teleported to the New Initus. It will be a newly made city, and you will need to respect that we will likely still be building it. There will be a large zone around it again, and a temporary teleportation hub that will handle a teleport to the edge of the zone (if we haven't built the proper one by then).

Please be aware that since it will probably still be a work in progress, a teleport hub like the one today might not be available.

For those wishing to APPLY to have their builds transferred, post in this thread with this format:

Code: Select all

Player(s) name:
Build name:
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?:
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?:
How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?:
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?:
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?:
Are you sure? They are important:
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?:
For example,
Player(s) name: Ollieboy
Build name: Death tower near Salvezza
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: Because the build will be very easy to transfer as it is an independant island and will not need any blending. It will also be used in a quest that I want to make later and I spent a lot of time building it.
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: No I don't, but if I did I would tell you what extras I got if any.
How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?: 2000 single chests, however they are all only half full so call it 1000.
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?: Yes
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: Fine you caught me, I'll read them now
Are you sure? They are important: Yeah I read them, and might I say you wrote some fucking awesome conditions and I really appreciate the effort you are putting in to make sure that everyone is happy with a new map
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: I won't have to worry about this since I read the terms and conditions.
Also if you wish to post pictures so we know what we are dealing with, that would be great.

Keep in mind that your application will be considered in regards to how easy it will be to blend into the new world, which YOU are responsible for as outlined in the terms and conditions. You will also be charged a price for the transfer if accepted. It is FAR PREFERRED for you to cut your losses from your past build and take across resources to start fresh, or take a few chests worth of stuff. There will be no price on taking a few chests over, but the price will increase if you wish to take a stupid amount of chests over.

Terms and conditions:
- By agreeing to apply for a build transfer, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to blend in your build to the terrain. After pasting, you have a period of ~21 days (3 weeks) to get this completed. If you do not meet these basic requirements your build will be regenerated and you will lose everything.
- Please mark out your area that you wish to copy with obvious blocks, such as red wool or something, to make it easier to copy.
- We will allow up to 8 single chests to transfer free, 4 doubles are obviously equivalent. For every extra chest that you wish to bring across, you will be charged 1/5*(x-8)^3 Au where x is the number of chests. Fee calculator here. For example, if you want to take 14 single chests over, you will be charged for 6 extra, which is 1/5*(14-6)^3 = 43.2Au. If you wish to take chests over with an approved build, you are granted 10 free single chests, with the formula being 1/20*(x-10)^2 where x is again the amount of single chests you wish to take over.
- Chests do not necessarily need to be condensed, however you will need to work out how many single chests WORTH of stuff you have to take over. If you have four half full single chests, you have 2 chests WORTH of stuff. If you have five 3/4 full double chests, you have (2*5*3/4 = 7.5) chests WORTH of stuff.

- The criteria for build transfer is based on ease of transfer and size. For example, we will obviously not transfer any mines or anything as they are not easy to paste in and have a huge size, however if you have a square, simple house that will require very little blending, it is likely that we MIGHT accept it. It is ALSO judged on attractiveness of the build, so we will likely not transfer cities full of basic buildings and stuff that, which could quite frankly be rebuilt anyway. Similarly if you built in the middle of a mountain range dependant on the size and shape of the mountains, well bad news, that will be very close to impossible to transfer nicely and will, once again, likely not be transferred.
- If you do wish for chests to be transferred, bunch them up into as little space as possible. We will not transfer giant rooms with chests lining the walls. Also to answer any chest questions, no we will not limit what is IN the chest, but do you really need to transfer 6 stacks of diamond blocks anyway?
- Finally, due to some software limitation and all that, you must deal with the fact that your Pailstone contraptions will break and will need to be remade, some block data values might implode, and some pastes may not be perfect. We want to work with you, but not for you, so fixing this stuff is your responsibility. Think of it this way, I COULD just say "fuck all yall, I'm going to start a new map and you can all suck it" but I'm trying to make this as civilized and fair as practically possible, so meet me halfway here.
Now, if you have any questions about the transfers, throw them in here, but I don't want to hear about this in-game. If they are important, I will address them in this post, so check back here regularly.

EDIT 1:

Well shit that was quick. NO you are not allowed to use accepted places as a means to transfer extra chests. If you do, and you are caught, you will be punished for some pretty serious dishonesty and scamming. Along that note, the Nether and the End will be wiped, so you should probably clear out of there, just so nobody can "store chests in there to avoid the price". The Jungle World will also be not only wiped, but deleted, as there are jungles in the new map.
Because of this immediate questioning, you will be required to show us any chests you have in an accepted build before we will take it over, as chests will affect the price of a transfer, however not as steeply as otherwise.

Also, the prices of a city transfer will also be pretty damn high, which means that you should ask for money from your citizens.

EDIT 2:

You do not need to apply for a chest transfer, just ask about it in game when there is a trustee available AFTER THE PORTAL OPENS UP. You are also responsible for finding a new place, for both chests and builds. You may want to use Dynmap for that also.

EDIT 3:

I know I have said to some people that they will be allowed to take their own stuff across manually, however this is no longer allowed as chests cost money. You will be on a brand new inventory when you access the new world, so you can't avoid the price of item transfer.

EDIT 4:

Since lots of people are confused about chests, here is the clarification:

If you just want to take chests across, you will get 8 free single chests, but charged for anything in excess of this. Fee calculator here. If you wish to take a TOTAL of 80 single chests over and they are all 1/3 full, find out how many chests WORTH of stuff you have (80*1/3 = 26.6), plug it into the formula $ = 1/5*(x-8)^3 = 1/5*(26.6-8)^3 = 1287 Au

If you wish to take chests across with an approved build, you need to count the number of single chests in an area (which you also have to mark out yourself now, a cuboid area), work out how many single chests WORTH of stuff you have, plug it into the formula 1/20*(x-10)^2 and you have your amount ON TOP OF the price we assign to have your build transferred in the first place.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

surferdudeX
SupOP

Re: Map Transfer + Building applications

Post by surferdudeX »

Player(s) name: surferdudeX
Build name: Skydem
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: It's one of the most populated cities on the server and is the main home to alot of people. Many people enjoy it and I would hate for all my hard work to go down.
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: Yes
How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?: ~300 (But we discussed the //replace chest air)
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: Yes
Are you sure? They are important: Yes
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: Yes

Also since im paying for the city the appeals by Mxgic and part of SpectrumA's are being covered by me.
Last edited by surferdudeX on May 5th, 2012, 5:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wundsalz
Trustee

Post by Wundsalz »

Player(s) name: Wundsalz
Build name: Lud, the cathedral and the hall
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: Because the build will be very easy to transfer it will not need any significant blending. I spent a lot of time building it.
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: yes, hub connection + theme sign
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: Fine you caught me, I'll read them now
Are you sure? They are important: Yeah I read them, and might I say you wrote some fucking awesome conditions and I really appreciate the effort you are putting in to make sure that everyone is happy with a new map
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: I won't have to worry about this since I read the terms and conditions.

You might want to add a spot-claim/suggestion line to your format.

Edit:
number of chests: probably between 10 and 30. I'll move my stuff to lud this weekend and name my definite needs here.
Last edited by Wundsalz on May 3rd, 2012, 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Player name: KingCrab72

Build Name: The Eagle Statue and Dragon Statues in Armaita

Pictures:
Why you think the build should be featured in the new map?: The builds will require absolutely no blending, are cool to look at, and leaves me a piece of Armaita without transferring the whole city. Plus, they will play a key part in my new build.

How many chests do you plan on bringing?: I have 20 single chests worth of items. This accumulates to 345.6 AU.
22 Single Chests worth with a Build movement = 7.2 au ...

Do I currently have a teleport hub package?: Yes, I have a teleporter with a customized :announce Welcome Message.

Do you agree to the terms and conditions?: Yes

Did you actually read them?: Considering they prevent any mishaps and allow for a smooth transition and you took the time to carefully make them, Yes.

Are you sure? Yep

*I acknowledge that failure to adhere to the terms and conditions will result in a //regen of my build.*
Last edited by KingCrab on May 1st, 2012, 6:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

surferdudeX
SupOP

Post by surferdudeX »

So, if Skydem does in fact get transfered, do i need to get all my citizens to move their chests out of the city, before the transfer?

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

surferdudeX wrote:So, if Skydem does in fact get transfered, do i need to get all my citizens to move their chests out of the city, before the transfer?
No, it means it will cost a lot. Shouldn't matter if you get everyone to pitch in.

tomsplz3
SupOP

Post by tomsplz3 »

Player(s) name: tomsplz3
Build name: house in kingcrabs city
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: this would be my new house which i will blend into the environment
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: to my house in kings city no
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?: yes
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: yes
Are you sure? They are important: yes
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: yes it is ok

also i have 3 boxes of stuff in derpville that will need to be transferred to the new map

Fochlac
OP

Post by Fochlac »

Player(s) name: Fochlac
Build name: Bairenn Nuin

Why you think your build should feature in the new map?:
I don't want you to copy the monstrous cobble part of it (impossible to blend and doesnt look all that good anyway) but only the floating city and it is, thus, easy to transfer.
A lot of work already went in it and I really want to finish it.
I like to think it looks fairly good, too. Anyway, as many have not yet seen it, refer to the images below.

Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: Not yet.

Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?: Yes.
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: Yes.
Are you sure? They are important: Yes.
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: Nothing to fear.

Cuboid blocks set?:Yes
Number of chests in the build?: 15

Pictures: (feel free to have a look ingame at 4800 / -1400)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Fochlac on April 24th, 2012, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

britishcommando2

Post by britishcommando2 »

Player(s) name: britishcommando2
Build name: My house
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?:because i live there
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: no, but the city its in does
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?:yes
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?:yes
Are you sure? They are important:yes
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: yes, but i DID read it
Last edited by britishcommando2 on April 24th, 2012, 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

That does not sound very convincing britishcommando2.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

StainlessBlood
Trustee

Post by StainlessBlood »

Player(s) name: StainlessBlood

Build name: Unnamed Build

Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: It's been the only thing I've built on SMP and is the one thing I've put effort into making on SMP. I also had planned, prior to the whole new map situation, for it to be something more then it is but after finding out about the new map I put that on hold, but hope to resume them on the new map. It can also easily be copied as its shape would be nothing more then a box. Any blending that may be necessary should be fairly easy to accomplish.

Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: No, I never planned on having one to it. It is, however, close to WIPVille which does have one.

How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?: 20 total single chests that are full, not that bad since ImTygaTyga and I had both been using the same area. However under the terms for cost consider them all as mine.

Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: Yes.

Are you sure? They are important: Yes.

Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: Understandable, though I shouldn't have to worry about this since I read the terms and conditions and agree to them completely.

Pictures to know what you would be dealing with:
I made the image Black and White excluding what I hope to be transferred over.
I've also considered the area of where I would most likely like it to be copied over to:
The coordinates below are just the general area I have in mind.
X: 835
Y: 4535
Blocks to define the boundaries of the build: I used netherrack to mark the corners for the build. I did include 1 layer of the ground because of the floor I have inside. I will fix the ground outside as part of my obligation to blend it into the new map.
Last edited by StainlessBlood on April 24th, 2012, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Guys, I have made some big clarifications to the terms and conditions in terms of chests so give it a read. I haven't changed anything related to them, but it basically gives a clarification to chests in accepted builds, and no you don't HAVE to condense your chests, as long as you work out how full the chests are. Trust me though, it will be easier to condense then work that out though.

Also, I HAVE changed one bit where you have to mark out the cuboid area that we will be copying over with obvious blocks, so please do that.

Also again, please update your applications with the new field, how many chests are you bringing over? Please note if the equations don't make sense, don't worry, I'll work out what you owe me or the trustee transferring.

firex247

Post by firex247 »

Players name : firex247
Deleted the application dont need to be moved
Last edited by firex247 on May 5th, 2012, 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheBeardmaster
SupOP

Post by TheBeardmaster »

Player(s) name: TheBeardmaster
Build name: The Tower of Barbas
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: Because, at the very least, it doesn't look bad.. I THINK people like it. At any rate, I like it. Plus, have you seen the library? I mean, come on! That's some classy stuff!
Edit: As for the question of ease of transfer, it's in the middle of the ocean, so blending shouldn't be difficult.
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: No!
How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?: Only the ones I'm paying for, as per the chest transfer system
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?: I do.
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: I did!
Are you sure? They are important: Naturally!
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: Of course, I wouldn't dream of it, otherwise.

Here's the tower, in all its resplendence:
Show
Last edited by TheBeardmaster on April 25th, 2012, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So apparently some people made a movie about me....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGWmUPuvlso

britishcommando2

Post by britishcommando2 »

Sanjar Khan wrote:That does not sound very convincing britishcommando2.
Why you no trust me? In case you haven't realized, I'M NOT IMINER978

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

britishcommando2 wrote:
Sanjar Khan wrote:That does not sound very convincing britishcommando2.
Why you no trust me? In case you haven't realized, I'M NOT IMINER978
What? No we don't give a shit if you are or aren't, he means this. Compare your reason:
britishcommando2 wrote:because i live there
To THIS reason:
Fochlac wrote:I don't want you to copy the monstrous cobble part of it (impossible to blend and doesnt look all that good anyway) but only the floating city and it is, thus, easy to transfer.
A lot of work already went in it and I really want to finish it.
I like to think it looks fairly good, too. Anyway, as many have not yet seen it, refer to the images below.
I don't give a fuck if you live there or not, you didn't address ANY of the points in the terms and conditions like Fochlac did. He talked about ease of transfer, and how it looks, and he ALSO provided pictures. I don't want to copy a shitty little house that you can easily rebuild on the new map.

vhlmblt88

Post by vhlmblt88 »

Player(s) name: vhlmblt88
Build name: Caer Elumin (vhlmblt88's big castle on the north edge of initus)
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: I believe that my castle will make a good addition the the map because:
1) It is a castle, and castles are awesome.
2) We (Gamerfiend and I) are working on the finish details, adding the little stuff that makes places somewhere you want to go.
3) There are 3 2 Residents in the castle proper, Gamerfiend, Valleycat, and myself.

Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: No
How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?: 8
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: I read them twice to make sure I understood them.
Are you sure? They are important:Yes.
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: Yes, if you dont believe I really read them and I didnt follow the terms and conditions you have every right to delete my shizz.

I hope you come take a look at it, It is pretty cool.

-Edit Valleycat has moved out of the castle, but his old house is still standing in the courtyard area.
-Edit 2 Valleycat has removed his building, and I would post a photo but I cant get my computer to run paint ( yes i know my computer blows.)
Last edited by vhlmblt88 on May 3rd, 2012, 2:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gamerfiend was here.

Hooo!

Post by Hooo! »

since im basicly building with fochlac will it be possible to transfer my 8 chests in fochlacs build on my account? that would be sweet.

and awesome conditions they are indeed.

Sennec
SupOP

Post by Sennec »

Will the new map height be 256 or still 128?
Dogs fucked the Pope, no fault of mine.

surferdudeX
SupOP

Post by surferdudeX »

Sennec wrote:Will the new map height be 256 or still 128?
Not 100% sure on this, but i believe all worlds are automatically 256. Even after the update that introduced 256, the world changed to that height

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

The CURRENT map is 256 height.

Cartoonman
SupOP

Post by Cartoonman »

Playa's Name: Cartoonman_MC

Build Name: Commissar Cartoonman_MC's Armatia Winter Cottage (Commissioned and authorized by KingCrab Building Associates)

Coordinates: (3026, 346)

Images for your viewing pleasure:
Why do you think your build should feature in the new map?: Dimensions of the build: x11*z13*y12. aka Relatively small build. Also, it's a relatively nice-looking build built by none other than Jarl Crab of Armatia. If you are wondering, Sir Crab has expressed permission for anyone who owns a build in Armatia to be able to have it transferred over via Quantum Neutrino Cascade of Terminal Resonance. Also, this build will be the launch-point for a much-improved Commissar Estate. This rather compact cottage will absolutely need no/very minimal blending to the environs.

Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: I do not believe so. I've heard those are quite experimental and can cause blindness, infertility, dysautonomia, dementia, osteonecrosis, variegate porphyria, septo-optic dysplasia, and multiple other amyloid diseases. Thus, I did not purchase one.

How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?: 18

Do you agree to the terms and conditions below above?: I agree to the terms and conditions listed above.

Did you actually read the terms and conditions below above?: I actually read the terms and conditions listed above.

Are you sure? They are important: If you ask one more time, the CCCP will enforce an embargo upon Initus and the attributed Initus Oblast until further notice/Stalin becomes sober. For the last time, Yes, I have actually read IN FULL, of ALL WORDS listed within the section of the Terms and Conditions outlines above.

Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: Sure.*

*The CCCP has initiated an unconditional Trade and Resource Embargo upon the greater Initus and the outer-lying Initus Oblast, on the following charges pressed against the affected by order of Chief Communist Party Officer Josef Stalin: insubordination, blackmail, extortion, robbery, arson, conspiracy against the government, piracy of Soviet films/music/games/porn, and displaying support for President Regan and his policys against greater USSR. If you wish to appeal this, please submit a Commissary Appeal Form no later then April 24th, 1987.
Last edited by Cartoonman on May 7th, 2012, 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
00:53 hafnium: cartoon you talk too much

markiled: i just want to hump the speakers

aliknes
OP

Post by aliknes »

Player(s) name: aliknes
Build name:flying Dutchman
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: well iv worked hard on this and im still not finished and i have a plan for this build to be in a new city of my own creation and id be very appreciated to see it moved to the new map.
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?:no but would like one later.
How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?:like 4 single
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?:yes
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?:yes i read it twice
Are you sure? They are important:of course they are important i like to save my work :P
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: Understood.
also to clarify: surferdudex told me he might not move skydem so id like to make this application to at least save my boat. This boat will be my home for the new map. and coords id like this to be at is 2768x -235z .
+Hit_Girl: I wonder..
+Hit_Girl: if I can kick you
+Hit_Girl: I mean, kick, pyro
+PyroPyro: u cant
+PyroPyro: im pyro
+PyroPyro was kicked by +Hit_Girl: ORLY
Player +PyroPyro left the server.
Shintengin: lol
+Hit_Girl: o_o

SpectrumA

Post by SpectrumA »

Player(s) name: SpectrumA
Build name: House in Derpville and Skydem
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?: Because i can have a place to live, and all my stuff are there
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?: no i do not
How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?: Derpville house, 0 Skyem house, 3 large, and one small
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?: yes
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?: yes
Are you sure? They are important: yes
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?: ok
This message is brought to you by:
SpectrumA's lonely basement's computer

zytin619

Post by zytin619 »

Player(s) name:zytin619
Build name:my lovely house :]
Why you think your build should feature in the new map?:well first off it will be easy to blend in with the surroundings.its just a little house that i have in skydem and its very unique and its 3 stories tall.the coords are x:3674 y:165 z:-1993 . i wont be to mad if it didn't get transferred but i would love for it be.
Do you currently have a teleport hub package?:skydem does
How many (single) chests are in the area you wish to copy?:well i have 4 large chest in the skydem mine ready to be transferred
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below?:yup
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below?:yes
Are you sure? They are important:yes
Okay then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, okay?:i read the rules so that shouldn't happen :P

thank you for your time -zytin619
Pavoneo-there's a 3 pointed cube?
Nuclearwaffle121-pav yea it's called a triangle.

Fochlac
OP

Post by Fochlac »

For all ye lazy bastards unable to cope with the formula for chests above:
Calculator Just hammer in the number of chests and hit Calculate.

Enjoy :>

mxgicHD

Post by mxgicHD »

Fochlac wrote:For all ye lazy bastards unable to cope with the formula for chests above:
Calculator Just hammer in the number of chests and hit Calculate.
I do not know if this is normal, but if you calculate 10 chests with a build movement, the price is 0.

Correct me if I'm wrong there.

Also,

Player(s) name: mxgicHD
Build Name: House in Skydem
Why you think your build should be featured in the new map: Ok, I currently live in a village, but I think this would be a more wise thing to move considering it is floating. This would also serve as my home whilst I lay out the city I want to start in the new map.
Do you currently have a Teleport Hub package? No I do not.
How many single chests do you wish to copy? 10 is what I am aiming for.
Do you agree to the terms and conditions below? Yes I do.
Did you actually read the terms and conditions below? Yes I did.
Are you sure? They are important. Yes, I have read them, and I agree with them.
Ok then, if I delete your building because you didn't read them you have to deal with it, ok? No problems here.

Something I thought worth mentioning

I really would not mind if you did not move this build. Yes, I do like it and it would make my day if you moved it, but I think having 18 different sections of Skydem people want moved being spread all over the map is not a good idea. It would look weird having so many floating houses separated in the middle of no where. In my opinion of course.

Thanks for considering.
"Wow, that ravine was useless!"
"All I found was 4 iron."

Me: "You can stick your 4 iron in my useless ravine if you want to."

surferdudeX
SupOP

Post by surferdudeX »

You have to remeber that you get 8 chests for free mxgic, so if you do 10, its really calculating for 2.

StainlessBlood
Trustee

Post by StainlessBlood »

mxgicHD wrote: I do not know if this is normal, but if you calculate 10 chests with a build movement, the price is 0.

Correct me if I'm wrong there.
There are two separate formulas being used, one without build transfer and one with a build transfer.

The formula with a build transfer is 1/20*(x-10)^2. With x = 10 you will end up with 0au, therefore 10 free chests with a build transfer.
The formula without a build transfer is 1/5*(x-8)^3. With x = 10 you will end up with 1.6au, therefore 8 free chests without a build transfer.

mxgicHD

Post by mxgicHD »

StainlessBlood wrote:Stuff
surferdudeX wrote:Stuff
Thanks for clearing that up guys. :D
"Wow, that ravine was useless!"
"All I found was 4 iron."

Me: "You can stick your 4 iron in my useless ravine if you want to."