Baned and Demoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
lon0005

Baned and Demoted

Post by lon0005 »

date: 11/5/12

user: lon0005

demoter: Rico

reason: suspected greifing in toilet

here is what i have to say i was building in the toilet (vet spawn) and then i copyed something and then pasted in the toilet it removed about 10 blocks and i was banned for greifing and demoted to guest i am appealing becuase i was not intening to greif and also banned and demote bit harsh i hope i will be unbanned and be returned to my vet rank.

Rico_Faraguez
Trustee

Re: Baned and Demoted

Post by Rico_Faraguez »

When I joined Toilet, you had removed a few more than 10 blocks, the whole left side of the toilet was gone. When I undid all of your actions, there were 60 or so blocks that were modified. You do have an /undo command you can also use to undo any grief you may have caused. I banned you since both of the other accounts on your ip were banned, after talking with PyroPyro, I learned that this was because you were better than lon00012.

The demote I found to be acceptable since you griefed without showing any intent to fix what you had done. Even if I do unban you, you would still be a guest, since I feel even though your grief was not that severe(or possibly even intentional), I feel you may accidently misuse your commands in the future. But if you would still like to play on our server, you could always work your way back up to veteran :)

The ban may have been a bit harsh, but without pretext to why lon00012 was banned, I felt it was necessary, but I can unban you if you wish!

lon0005

Re: Baned and Demoted

Post by lon0005 »

ok can u left the ban atleast