BDlikes got demoted, need re-promotion

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
BDlikes

BDlikes got demoted, need re-promotion

Post by BDlikes »

Ok SRRY for using the command /c in main. i totally forgot i was in main cause i always build in builder135. im sory for using the command. i will NEVER use it again and i will MAKE SURE i dont use it in main. i will like to get re-promoted to builder rank. this mistake wont happen again. srry liam for using it in main. come-on. make a girl happy and repromote me. :D :happycreeper: :D :happycreeper: :happyzombie: :happyskeleton: :happycreeper: :D

LiamRayStanley
OP

Re: BDlikes got demoted, need re-promotion

Post by LiamRayStanley »

please edit your post to the guidelines posted here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12
<+FCB>Arvarna: i think your banhammer needs a downgrade

BDlikes

Post by BDlikes »

i was only warned twice. and i get it that were not alowed to use commands in main. but i only made a floor gold. also i get it that LiamRayStanley does not like builders using commands, and im fine about it. but bulders atleast get like 3 or 4 chances before demotion. again im sorry for using it. it will NEVER happen again i promise. if it give me another chance and i use commands again in main. demote me and never give it back. i will be fine becuase atleast i will feel fine cause i derversed it for not listing the first time i got demoted

BDlikes

Post by BDlikes »

When: 20/05/2012
Who: LiamRayStanley
Reason given: Using commands in main

you should re-promote me bause i feel really bad for using it and if u give me another chance i will not use it. if i do demote me permantaly

LiamRayStanley
OP

Post by LiamRayStanley »

you had gotten warned THREE times to not use commands on main, therefor unacceptable. Also you specifically went to main to build with Croy07 and two others, so you knew you were in main. Knowing you got warned that many times, your Re-promotion is DENIED.

If you wish, you many earn your rank back in time, although you must re-gain our trust, and will be harder than the first time, so please dont do anything else.

EDIT: BDlikes has been banned for grief after demotion.
<+FCB>Arvarna: i think your banhammer needs a downgrade

BDlikes

Post by BDlikes »

Fuck you LiamRayStanley Thats all i gotta say. i griefed not on purpose. i was board. and then u FUCKING ban me. two words for you:

Edited by Crab: Actually the stream of cursing you just said towards Liam was 106 words long. Let's refrain from embarrassing yourself any further. Leave quietly now.

Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Post by Lim-Dul »

Aaaaand banned from the forums.

Locking topic.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. - Bertrand Russell