1 got demoted agian

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
skiddaboy

1 got demoted agian

Post by skiddaboy »

I was demoted 46h 2ms ago

I was demoted bey RuggedBear

The reason i was demotes because i used builder commands in guest world and i want suppose to

I think you should promote me back to builder because i like to builder really neat thing to impress other players to put their morale up high

skiddaboy2

ruggedbear
Trustee

Re: 1 got demoted agian

Post by ruggedbear »

Ok, one thing before I begin. I'd like to draw your attention to this, something ftscreator posted at the end of your last appeal:
ftscreator wrote:But if you screw up again you can consider yourself permanently demoted.
Now, you used draw commands on main, despite being told a few times, that I can personally remember, not to. This was done not even fifteen minutes after you were repromoted by ftscreator. You used /r to replace a large chunk of grass on main with plants.
After multiple offences to various rules, I find it hard to entrust you with builder abilities again. And, despite breaking these rules, you don't seem to have any actual regret for what you've done. When I told you that you could appeal if you'd like, you said back this:
skiddaboy wrote:so i say the same thing but tweak it one min
You seem to be under the impression that it doesn't even matter if you break rules, since you can just appeal and earn the rank back.
You should think again, because your appeal has been Denied. You are going to remain a guest.
Perhaps some day, if you've earned back my trust, you will be repromoted. But after two consecutive offences like this, don't think that will happen any time soon, if ever.
<legopineapple> I have a zombie miner for me! :D
legopineapple was slain by Zombie
<ruggedbear> Lol!
<surferdudeX> LOL
<legopineapple> Nuuu!