Hello And Im Sorry

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
FreezingThunder

Hello And Im Sorry

Post by FreezingThunder »

Ok hello my name is Jarrod Blundell or FreezingThunder (in game) i have played your server for a while and i was told to appeal to get unbanned.

ok so the story as goes my sister my cousin and I were all playing on this server we left cause we had to go to bed we woke up the next morning and we found ourselves banned the reason left by the moderator was Racism i have never said a racist word in my entire life and that is the truth but i'm sorry to say that i did grief about a month later i made another account and griefed i know i was ban evading and had no right to and for that i'm sorry.

you may not accept my appeal and i guess i can live with it but im just letting you know that is the truth.

thanks for your time

FreezingThunder

fiandrarheza

Re: Hello And Im Sorry

Post by fiandrarheza »

Please edit your post to fit the template like this
When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}
"I sweat profusely, awaited the dread moment
each tick of the clock tenses my muscles that much more, every minute making more
hairs stand on end

--------------Death.

Death in the form of a single sheet of paper."

FreezingThunder

thanks i did not know were to find one

FreezingThunder

When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}Im very sorry i do not remember this was a while ago

Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}Im very sorry i do not remember this was a while ago

Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}Im very sorry i do not remember this was a while ago

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you} I would like to be unbanned because i do like this server and i really find it unfair that i got banned for racism i know its wrong and that's why i would never speak it.

McLaughlinKid
Anyone can have this, I don't want it.

Post by McLaughlinKid »

When:April 1, 2012

Who:LiamRayStanley

Why:Racism
11:25 PM <CMB> M1_Abrams: Beard, I wrote that you are my favorite rapper, can you rap?
11:26 PM <CMB> TheBeardmaster: i can rap on the fly, i just gotta get a li'l high, which ain't so hard, you just gotta try

FreezingThunder

When {The date of the bankickdemote (ddmmyy)}April 1, 2012

Who {The admin that bankickeddemoted you}LiamRayStanley

Reason Given {What was the bankickdemotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your info for a demotion.)}Racism

{Why we should unbanunkickrepromote you}i belive i should be unbanned because i did not speak racism but however i am sorry for griefing you may not accept but i just want you to know.

thank you

FreezingThunder