I've got banned

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
jakssf

I've got banned

Post by jakssf »

When: 19.06.2011
Who: i dont know but i remember the first letters wore like 00245
Reason Given: Speed Griefing :C

That guy banned me because he was thinking i was grifeing,I wasnt grifein i was working with one dude rDw2 that time he froze me and i start making my own house and he banned me! :( :skeleton: :lol: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

cdferg
Trustee

Re: I've got banned

Post by cdferg »

200419110 banned you. If he doesn't respond to this appeal, I'll step in.

Also, what is your in-game name?
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

jakssf

Post by jakssf »

Hello my name in game is jakubbt123

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

It seems you've been IP banned for ban evasion by Intertoothh aswell. Also, you have two kicks, one for "griefing with WoM". I remember seeing you actually building, and I don't recall you being a troublemaker. I'm not so sure if Inter caught one of your alternates griefing or not, but I am willing to unban you under one condition: if you break ANY server rules, you will be IP banned.

Appeal Accepted (unless someone else wants to jump in)
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

beeriebeer
SupOP

Post by beeriebeer »

I have kicked you one time, because you were destroying something with WoM ( without speed but he was flying so i wasn't sure about instant ban, because it's named 'speed griefing'). After I kicked you, you came back and said that you had permission to destroy it. So i'am sorry about the kick. About the other kick i don't know.