i got demoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
coolzarif123

i got demoted

Post by coolzarif123 »

The date I got demoted: 6/22/2012
Who Demoted me: Ninjacat101
Reason: Block spam in builder147

The reason why i want to be repromoted ids because first of all this was my cousin playing on my account in minecaft yesterday and a few times i kicked people when i was builder but i wont do it untill im aloud to. also im sometimes annoying but i will to not to be annoying. so pease repromote me to builder. your friend coolzarif123 :D :happycreeper:

*Crab here, cleaned that up for you a bit.

Ninjacat101
Trustee

Re: i got demoted

Post by Ninjacat101 »

Hafnium wrote:You are accountable for your account's actions. If someone else has access to your account, even accidental access, and uses it to break server rules, we will still take action against your account. If, for instance, a male sibling of yours uses you account to grief our server, you will still be held accountable for that grief.
It makes no difference if your cousin was playing on your account or not, the account is your responsibility. The blockspam was all over the map and coupled with other actions you have done including one you mentioned, has led me distrust you as a builder. I would like you to play as a guest for a while, just building and stay out of trouble. Feel free to make another appeal at a later date but for now, denied.
["hip","hip"]