TEG_Wiskey Ban and demotion appeal.

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
2Fat2Furious

TEG_Wiskey Ban and demotion appeal.

Post by 2Fat2Furious »

When: {84 weeks ago.}
Who: {?}
Reason Given: {?}

{I am a ex op that played over 1 year ago here, I've just found out the servers divided, guys from spa told me I actually got demoted from op for inactivity, why I was banned I cannot comprehend because I actually quit playing due to my inability to play.

Why I was banned and demoted beats me, all I want is my rank back because I do think I should've not been banned. I actually am a op on the spa server after having a talk regarding that exact problem with a trustee there, but that's not the same, no the same feel as playing here, I like it how it was. Back in the day when fragmer, lim_dul, pandorum, kirshy, hafnium, olieboy, orcworm, hit_girl, mr_green my friends snow_balls, haladir and many other played, honestly I find this server more like the one I remember from back then.

Little said I can prove everything I said just by basic command knowledge and by the old players knowing who I am, I did talk quite a few times with fragmer and still have a very old server thingy for fcraft (without the thing that keeps the heartbeat when the server restarts which fragmer told he did not give me) with basically the exact same ranks , limits and so on as on the old server made mostly because you could not get personal maps in.. any way back then, at least I one could not donate back then, not even now since I'm not even 17 which I can give as proof.

Sorry for my utterly horrid punctuation but.. nostalgia struck and I have not payed too much attention to it. Little said I want to keep it as it is because my English sucks too much to actually.., correct it and make it look how it should.

That's about it, hope it's understandable if not I will rewrite it on request, sorry for the novel but again, nostalgia struck.. . That's about it, have a nice day :).}

EDIT: Forgot to add, I couldn't play because I got grounded and afterwards I started playing other games and forgot all about fcraft(specialattack back then) where I became more and more inactive and eventually didn't log on for a real long time.
If there's anything we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves, one does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Re: TEG_Wiskey Ban and demotion appeal.

Post by Hit-Girl »

Hello RienN, long time no see.
I see that you're still the same compulsive liar as before, my reasoning below:

1) You never got to OP
2) You were demoted, then banned for harassing & stalking members of staff, you've ban evaded on so many accounts I've lost track.
2Fat2Furious wrote: EDIT: Forgot to add, I couldn't play because I got grounded and afterwards I started playing other games and forgot all about fcraft(specialattack back then) where I became more and more inactive and eventually didn't log on for a real long time.
Incorrect, you couldn't play because you were banned from all services & range-ip banned.
01:22:44 > # TEG_Wiskey* was banned (BanAll) by #Lim_Dul
To the point, you won't be getting promoted because you won't be getting un-banned.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat