This Place Makes me Feel Old...

Introduce yourself here.
DrMcMoist

This Place Makes me Feel Old...

Post by DrMcMoist »

Greetings and Salutations young enthusiasts of the MineCraft. It's been a long time since I've written a 'Who are you?' post. (I'm so glad that's actually spelt correct. Having to spell it Who are U? on SpA really pissed me off) so I'll attempt to write a thorough and engaging post. Especially as I was a staunch critic of all the 'hi i'm 12, any questions?' posts that polluted SpA's Who are U section... *shudders*

First of all, the most relevant piece of information to this post would probably be, do I play MineCraft? No, I don't, but I don't really play anything. Do I own MineCraft? Yes, I do! There was a short period of time a little while back where I played Survival Multiplayer. I say played, I really just hung around setting people on fire under the guise of the mythical and sexually wonderous Flamelord. But the trappings of mythology and destiny aside, I was a simple man with simple needs. All I required of the SMP World to be happy, was immortality and a solid diamond villa. I should say that at this time I was also juggling a rather nasty fever, and the emotional and physical strain of trying to buy a plane ticket in the festive period. It was a sometimes hallucinogenic and frightening time, but I got that diamond villa, and I bought that plane ticket, and the World was saved (probably) thanks to my efforts!

Anyway, what was I saying...

Ah yeah. My name is Craig, but my friends call me Craig! You can call me Craig. I am 26 years old presently, but I do expect that to change sometime in the future. Not exactly sure when, but it seems just as I'm settling into a new age, a family member comes along and informs me that I've advanced forward incrementally. Obviously this is a jarring experience but one that I am getting used to with time. I think. :|

What's next? Hobbies! Well, I enjoy photography first and foremost. So much so that to call it a hobby would probably be doing it a disservice. A super hobby would be a more fitting title, methinks. I'm also partial to playing the piano/keyboard, rollerblading, croquet, hang gliding, gardening, building model race cars from various stages of history, oil painting landscapes, fetus art, ten pin bowling, falconry, camping, reading, constructing potato cannons, firing potato cannons at school children, art appreciation, Gameboy Color, the thousand yard stare, tennis, chiropody, Salsa dancing, making weird faces when I think noone is looking, football and also I enjoy going to the cinema, although I haven't had much of a chance to do that since I'm currently in Germany. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I think that's enough for now, but if anybody has any questions, then I invite you to post them underneath, and I will do my very best (not really) to answer all of them. :D

Craig.
Tobey Maguire's Ghost <3: I'm just sad it all had to end like this
LiquidCocaine?: aye, well at least someone has spoken to u... I officially dont even been told im banned :(

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: This Place Makes me Feel Old...

Post by Ollieboy »

DrMcMoist wrote:fetus art
The one thing I picked up from that..

I love you dearly.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

DrMcMoist

Post by DrMcMoist »

You'd be surprised how much money a good piece of fetus art can fetch these days, Ollie.

Obviously I don't consider myself on the same level as all the greats of the medium, but maybe one day. :)
LiquidCocaine?: aye, well at least someone has spoken to u... I officially dont even been told im banned :(

JeromePl
OP

Post by JeromePl »

Haha Potato Cannons, I Love You Already :mrgreen:
I'm Rick James, Bitch!

Cocaine's A Hell Of A Drug

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Well that was a good read! Can I call you Craigory? :mrgreen:
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

DrMcMoist

Post by DrMcMoist »

cdferg wrote:Well that was a good read! Can I call you Craigory? :mrgreen:
Only if you don't mind bleeding profusely from a puncture wound in your abdomen... :x

I'm kidding! Of course you can call me Craig!

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

cdferg wrote: Can I call you Craigory? :mrgreen:
Mission Accomp---Failed. ;)
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.

DrMcMoist

Post by DrMcMoist »

Don't feel bad, mate. It's just, my late husband used to call me Craigory, and it would just be too painful to have you calling me it too... :cry:

I hope you understand.

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

DrMcMoist wrote:This Place Makes me Feel Old...
*cough*

Welcome!
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

RoyalDestineer

Post by RoyalDestineer »

Welcome :p ( i like your duck picture on steam :P you should put it here xD )
Haters be learners , we're making double candy burgers!(Epic Meal Time)

Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Bet you never used that many smilies before
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

DrMcMoist

Post by DrMcMoist »

You kidding me? Before they clamped down on spam, Special Attack was a literal atomic explosion of overused smilies. And I was at ground zero, baby!

Ground FUCKING zero!! :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:
RoyalDestineer wrote:Welcome :p ( i like your duck picture on steam :P you should put it here xD )
You mean this duck?

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

DrMcMoist wrote:hmm
[SpA]ProtectMyBalls wrote:That flamingo knows something :shock:
Made me laugh
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

RoyalDestineer

Post by RoyalDestineer »

DrMcMoist wrote:
You mean this duck?
yes xD :D
Haters be learners , we're making double candy burgers!(Epic Meal Time)

Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot.