Return!

Free forum for everything around the smp server not falling under other categories
CodyLewis

Return!

Post by CodyLewis »

I'm back and ready to get cracking on attempting to make the premier industry city! What have I missed, who has missed me, and whens the server getting back up?

Aleries
Trustee

Re: Return!

Post by Aleries »

The SMP server that you knew is no more. Our SMP has been refined into four different servers catering to different play styles: creative, rpg, survival, and tekkit.

I suggest you read the services topic and reacquaint yourself with our currently hosted services.
I'll go where ever my mind takes me.

CodyLewis

Post by CodyLewis »

well I was always the RPG type, and currently I'm in the process of designing an island that would be perfect for a "country" or some sort of "organized province" in a RPG. its 614x614 I believe, can be easily pasted into an ocean, and has everything from a deciduous forrest, a laggoon, a volcano, to even a lake. Perhaps I should build the city and submit it, or submit the landmass so we can get a group to work on it.

Xesdra

Post by Xesdra »

CodyLewis wrote:well I was always the RPG type, and currently I'm in the process of designing an island that would be perfect for a "country" or some sort of "organized province" in a RPG. its 614x614 I believe, can be easily pasted into an ocean, and has everything from a deciduous forrest, a laggoon, a volcano, to even a lake. Perhaps I should build the city and submit it, or submit the landmass so we can get a group to work on it.
Maybe as an expansion pack, but you would have to make it fit the bounds of the lore we *coughcoughhaven'tcreatedyetcoughcough*. I'm sure Ollie will reply with a yay/nay soon.

(Ollie) We're controlling the development of the RPG server VERY closely and I am not going to allow outside contributions yet.
This post makes my post count increase by one!

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

We'll see. No sorry. I am happy though, for example, for you to work on this in CMP if you want.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

CodyLewis

Post by CodyLewis »

what era are we going with so i know the architecture to use, I'm in favor of a skyrim era, so i can use a tudor stlye architecture for one side, and an elven in the forest. Also so I know if the project I'm working on with the volcano is worth working on

Ollieboy
Trustee

Post by Ollieboy »

Sorry mate but I decided to not allow this in the RPG development scheme. We have a very deep and considered lore that we are following and we do not wish to make considerations yet, being that we are still in early development stages.

Once again I am more than happy for this to be a CMP team project, but there is no place for it in RPG for the forseeable future sorry.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie