NVM i wanna be op

Apply for ranks in CMP or Classic, or a map for a project here.
nip5551

NVM i wanna be op

Post by nip5551 »

These are some of my builds, I have always had fun building and will continue to do so. I have lots of fun on this server and also have fun advancing ranks! i do hope i become a mason and i also hope you just like the builds!
I have been working on this project for a while and i just thought i would show it. hope you like it!
(Sorry i forgot to resize them)
I added a sacrificial pyramid and a small village with a bridge.
I also built a building hidden in all the trees and bushes that has underground rooms in it.
:happycreeper:
Last edited by nip5551 on July 13th, 2011, 8:16 am, edited 12 times in total.

Helio_
SupOP

Re: mason application

Post by Helio_ »

Although my opinion probably doesn't count here I'll just add my 2 cents :D . Although these builds are nice they lack some detail. I say take a trip to an arch or mason world, view the builds there so you can see masonry builds. The one thing I unknowingly lacked as a vet was just that, detail. Remember, detail is the key. Everyone has potential for it. Oh and try to make builds that aren't created mainly with commands.
We do what we must, because we can.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Half of your pictures do not work. Also is nip5551 your ingame name?
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

kattoo
Trustee

Post by kattoo »

Fixed the links, good luck with the app.
I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon

Gabe86

Post by Gabe86 »

Hmm, there not horrible.
Like Helio said, detail.

Those builds need fine tuning, especially the stadium and robot. I'm not sure what it takes to be a mason, but hopefully you'll get it. I enjoy seeing people achieve.
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

nip5551

Post by nip5551 »

Yah i know they lack some detail, and the coliseum with robot in it took about 2 minutes to build. i am working on a large project on veteran07 as well. I also thought the car wasn't really lacking detail......and i think i only used one or two commands on the beach house. By the way my in-game name is War_pwny (it was written on the castle). :happycreeper:

nip5551

Post by nip5551 »

When will someone tell me they have seen the application and its good? I wanna know if it isnt good enough or it is and no one seen it.
:o

Freeze_Craft
SupOP

Re: NVM i wanna be op

Post by Freeze_Craft »

I liked your build in vet 07, you've got alot of potential. Good luck, regardless of which path you decide to pursue.

jxfuller

Re: NVM i wanna be op

Post by jxfuller »

With all the mason applications lately, there should be a post which shows the applications of current or former masons to show the quality of builds some people did as builder/vet in order to get mason, so people putting in mason application can see them for reference.

My mason application for reference: http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=222