Ban appeal - xfearshadowx

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
xfearshadowx

Ban appeal - xfearshadowx

Post by xfearshadowx »

when: 7/29/2011
Who: Glotch94
reason given: Swastika

Okay so I'm just making an indent into the ground which i was going to fill with blocks of blue. I was making the indention in the shape of a 3d L for a graffiti like look because i assumed it'd be cool. So i get into the first fourth of creating the L and I get banned for Swastika! I was like WTF. I came here and as I was thinking about it I drew the progress I was at in minecraft using MS paint. Then I saw the shape that had comeout looked like I was making a nazi SS symbol and I understood how it could be mistaken for that, but I was making a 3d L
Here is a picture I drew for an example
The Black is what I had finished up til i got banned.
The Blue lines are the ones I were going to make if i hadn't gotten banned.
The RED is the line that I bet Glotch SUSPECTED me to do but I never got to make the blue line parts so I can see how he thought it would be misinterpreted as the Nazi SS symbol.

JUST making it clear, I never was going to make that red line, it's just what glotch thought i WOULD make if i wanted to make that symbol. so remove the red line and that was my idea. a Graffiti 3d L
http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... =proof.jpg

I apologise for the mixup and hope you may understand it too as I had NO INTENTION to build that. I mean cmon who would think they wouldnt get cought making i huge nazi symbol? It was just unlucky that I was at that point in the creation of the L when He saw it.

GLOTCH
OP

Re: Ban appeal - xfearshadowx

Post by GLOTCH »

fear when i was looking at it it's was 3 lines like you said but no blue or anything else so to me it was a swastika cause if you look at your picture the black is the grass that u got rid of, i didn't see any blue at the time
17:29 Reemo2000: IS THERE ANY GIRLS ON THIS SERVER OTHER THAN ME?
17:29 +SanjarKhan: YES
17:29 +SanjarKhan: ME
17:29 +SanjarKhan: TOTAL SLUT RIGHT HERE

jxfuller

Post by jxfuller »

You forgot something in your post Glotch. like..

"Appeal: Accepted or Denied"?

Personally, I would give him a second chance.

GLOTCH
OP

Post by GLOTCH »

yes i would too because i can see what fear was getting at so appeal accepted!!
17:29 Reemo2000: IS THERE ANY GIRLS ON THIS SERVER OTHER THAN ME?
17:29 +SanjarKhan: YES
17:29 +SanjarKhan: ME
17:29 +SanjarKhan: TOTAL SLUT RIGHT HERE

xfearshadowx

Post by xfearshadowx »

dude nonononononnnononono the BLUE was what i had not gotten to yet. I was ABOUT to build what the blue line showed i know i never had done it but i was going to. I just added that blue line to represent what i was intending on building. the RED LINE is what you thought i would make. The black is that i already had made. remember the BLUE is what i was GETTING TO. i cap words to get my point out btw.

xfearshadowx

Post by xfearshadowx »

srry i wrote that message b4 i saw you accepted it. thanks and sorry for the mixup