Demote Appeal - Knom16

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Knom16
SupOP

Demote Appeal - Knom16

Post by Knom16 »

When: 29.07.2011
Who: theytookourjobs.
Reason Given: power abuse (kick? cuboid)

Please repromote me. I know that I'm not allowed use commands in main. The reason why I usedwere friends. They asked me for help. I'm so sorry about that. I love this server, it's the only server I use. I swear that I will nerver use commands in main again! -and- ALL OPERATORS I NEVER KICK PEOPLE WITHOUT REASON! This demotereason isn't correkt!. :rage: have a lot of friends on this server. Ask them. I am never unfair. (friends: The_Builder001, Pemalite, Slameskater, scorpionkill, tomi, XRDragon, Wundsalz and a lot of more) I love it to be on good side. I remember how often griefers destroied my buildings. That was so bad. I think I was and will perhaps be a good veteran. Believe me please :( I fought so hard for this rank. I spent 100 hours as builder. I love it to build on this server. I don't want to loose all there. :( please :(
Last edited by Knom16 on August 1st, 2011, 6:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

beeriebeer
SupOP

Re: Applikation - Knom16

Post by beeriebeer »

Please make this Appeal correct with this: http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12

Thanks

theytookourjobs
SupOP

Re: Demote Appeal - Knom16

Post by theytookourjobs »

knom, I believe that you are truly sorry about this and that you have learned your lesson.
i will be giving you the rank of "builder" and let the auto rank give vet to you (supops cant promote to builder :P ), how ever if you do anything like this again your going to be in big trouble.
and in the future be aware that you are NOT allowed to help guest build.
PLEASE do not use cuboids in main.
and make sure you kick for a good reason, just put yourself in their shoes.
you where a guest once, if you were just roaming the server enjoying your self, and all of a sudden you get kicked from the server for no reason, how would you react?
think about that.
please don't make me regret giving you your rank back.

appeal: ACCEPTED