Howdy people my name is RoyalDestineer ! :)

Introduce yourself here.
RoyalDestineer

Howdy people my name is RoyalDestineer ! :)

Post by RoyalDestineer »

Hello everyone ! ;) , you might know me from Spa Freebuild but nevertheless i will introduce myself !

My name is Duarte , im 16 almost 17 ( birthday on 26 of July) , I live in Portugal and study here atm but before returning to my home country i was in Belgium/Brussels where i was able to study several languages , such as : French , Spanish and English ( and portuguese but thats my '' main '' language :p ) .
What do i like to do ?
- Basically have fun with others , enjoy good times ! Either it be online or '' real-life'' friends all that is almost equal to me ! ;p I enjoy playing music , on piano , guitar and specially drums . I also enjoy , as many of you out there , the Summer vacations. ( or if you prefer , vacations in general :P ) :mrgreen:

Games ?
-Well , i play so many that you would be impressed , so if you want to see what type of games i play then get on steam and look for my profile ! If you dont have steam then i'll just be short on my words and say : i like almost all the games except those who are too childish . I do have a little ''crush'' on Fighting games like mortal kombat and street fighter , thats because i used to play it on the arcades when i was merely a young boy :P

I hope this was enough to know me , of course im not going to tell you all my life , but for now this is good and if you want to contact me and or play with me , here are some details :) :
---- PSN : ''CrankThis4Me'' ---- Xbox360 : ''Royal6Destineer'' ---- Steam : ''Sarutatsu9'' ---- there ya go :D
Haters be learners , we're making double candy burgers!(Epic Meal Time)

Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: Howdy people my name is RoyalDestineer ! :)

Post by Sanjar Khan »

RoyalDestineer wrote:too childish
Minecraft
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

RoyalDestineer

Post by RoyalDestineer »

um could someone move this to who are you section ? thanks

and khan , i might agree there are some games which may seem childish and i like them nevertheless , plus i dont think minecraft is thaaaat childish .. :p

another thing , you reminded me of this :

Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot.

Hafnium
Owner

Post by Hafnium »

Wrong section?
The first law of thermodynamics states that you don't discuss thermodynamics.

RoyalDestineer

Post by RoyalDestineer »

Was not on purpose but ,
just as i mentioned above , could someone please move it to who are you section ? i would appreciate it :) cheers ! :mrgreen: