_Adorable_ Demoted.

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
soeren1357

_Adorable_ Demoted.

Post by soeren1357 »

Date: Do not know. In April.
Reason: Grief.
Player: Pemalite.

Hi Pema.
First I wanna know where I was griefing, but U can show me later.
But, anyway. I do not remember that I've griefed, when or where. But if I did, then I'm sorry. I would never grief, I've always been against griefing. I'm sorry if I did something, really sorry. I will never place a block in main anymore, if that is griefing.
_Adorable_ :wood: :wood: :wood: :wood:

Pemalite
Trustee

Re: _Adorable_ Demoted.

Post by Pemalite »

That's what was left over after your grief/alteration.
Unfortunately, being an archived map I don't have block info to show you the differences between the two with undox.

Now the odd thing was, you repaired the ground, but deleted half the building, can you explain what you were doing?
Xecutioner91890: I wanna meet the owners that would be a dream !
<@hafnium> Fuck off

soeren1357

Post by soeren1357 »

I do not remember destroying it. I was rebuilding it, because someone griefed it. I've never done that. ):

Pemalite
Trustee

Post by Pemalite »

soeren1357 wrote:I do not remember destroying it. I was rebuilding it, because someone griefed it. I've never did that. ):
When you rebuild something, you don't delete half the build, or leave it in that state even.
The only blocks you placed on it was the ground grass blocks.

And you did do that to that build, I remember (As did a few other ops) as we checked the block information on it before main was wiped.

So here is the deal. You will get a second chance, but you will be promoted as a builder until I think you're ready for Veteran.
Asking or Begging for a rank back to Vet will only prolong the process.
You can still be helpful as a builder, providing water, lava, repairing grief, letting Ops know of a griefer, moving builds from Oldmain to main... Answering questions, stuff like that.

So be on your best behavior.

Appeal Accepted with conditions.
Xecutioner91890: I wanna meet the owners that would be a dream !
<@hafnium> Fuck off