i got demoted for something i didnt do

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Tigerstorm78

i got demoted for something i didnt do

Post by Tigerstorm78 »

(demoted appeal):Tigerstorm78

When:4/23/2012
Who:polakwithablock
reason:i got demoted for greifing a guest house

The reason u should repremote me is because i didnt do anything wrong. polakwithablock demoted me for greifing a guest build when i didnt. if its jaredbostons build ur talking about ur wrong because hes a personal friend of mine and he said to greif it because he didnt want to keep it anymore. he was mad that no ops was on and no he didnt type it in the minecraft chat. we r on a teamspeak called raidcall together and we were talking on there instead of fcraft.
Last edited by Tigerstorm78 on April 25th, 2012, 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JustOnePanda
OP

Re: i got demoted for something i didnt do

Post by JustOnePanda »

Please read the following post and edit your appeal to fit the template provided:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12

Until you do so, your appeal will not be considered.
"a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart"
-SSJGoten22

PolakWithABlock
SupOP

Re: i got demoted for something i didnt do

Post by PolakWithABlock »

When I looked up the information on this build your name was all over it. Under deleted by user.
Even if your claim is true that he "told" you to delete it, that doesn't allow you to do it. LEAVE OTHER'S builds alone.
First off as a builder you should not even be building on main. Leave it alone.
Secondly grief is grief no matter what. You should have left it alone.
Thirdly your "friend's" beef with the op was unjustified because I told him time and again to improve his build's quality and size because it was not worthy of a promotion. It's not your place to intervene.

Appeal: Denied with conditions.
If I see that you are responsible enough to handle builder rank I may return it to you.

To quicken the process of your promotion.
>Don't complain about it
>Don't nag other's to rank you
>Basically stay as silent as possible.

Be happy you were not banned.
Aleries: What OS is your server running on?
FierceReacter: 5