bigman46 Demoted!

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Bigman46

bigman46 Demoted!

Post by Bigman46 »

i was on main map building a small house, someone griefed me i told a vet to come waited 2 minuets vet never came. i kicked the guy same thing happen 5 Times!! then i was demoted by Dobby_ashy. now get this, he demoted 2 other people right after me. Demote happen May 3rd 2012 Demoted by Dobby_ashy. demote reason kick abuse. I have kicked 10 people that was spread out about a month i kept records in case this happen but i lost them. why should i get a appeal ? well sapzzbunny loved my builds a lot of vets loved my builds. so please if you could appeal i will never kick again. thanks!

KingCrab

Re: bigman46 Demoted!

Post by KingCrab »

Please edit your post to fit the template found at the following link:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12

Only then will your appeal be considered.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

dobby_ashy
SupOP

Re: bigman46 Demoted!

Post by dobby_ashy »

Firstly I demote, when its needed. The other 2 demoted have nothing to do with this.

Builder rank has many benefits. One being allowed to build on builder worlds, where there is less chance of grief. You were building on the main map, and therefore should at least expect to get griefed. Builders are meant to build, not moderate, and the kick command is supposed to be used in emergencies, when no veterans+ are on. Your account now has a total kick count of 10. You are a builder, not an op. You are also meant to warn when you kick, which two consecutive kicks that you made had no warns.

I will give you one last chance as a builder. If you so happen to slip up once, you will be permanently demoted. If you kick 1 more time before veteran, you will be demoted to guest with no chance of an appeal. I want you to stay quiet and build. This is your last chance, don't mess it up.

Appeal: Accepted with conditions.
winshit64: JUST WHEN I WAS DOIN MY GARDEN BITCH MADE A HOLE