IP-Ban Appeal-DarbyCrash01

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
DarbyCrash01

IP-Ban Appeal-DarbyCrash01

Post by DarbyCrash01 »

When: 27/5/2012
Who: Astelyn & xN8Gx
Reason Given: Ban evasion, swastikas on three accounts.

I do admit to doing all that. The reason I did it though was to play on the server. When I was playing, there was a "main wipe". Roflmaer and I stopped griefing after that because there was nothing to grief. Meanwhile, we built ourselves an underground home hoping to get promoted so we would become builders. However, as I said before, we stopped griefinig and just wanted to play on this server clean. I am done with griefing on this server because I really like this one and don't want to get banned again.

Allie

Re: IP-Ban Appeal-DarbyCrash01

Post by Allie »

It seemed like you had good intentions on this account, but I IP-banned you because you had done it three times before. You sound honest and sincere, so I will give you another chance. I ask that you please read all of our rules and be incredibly careful not to break any more of them. Swastikas are taken very seriously here as they are not only offensive to many of our players, but illegal by German law. Also, keep in mind that since you did this, you'll have to work a little harder for promotions.

Accepted
<CMB> KingCrab72: Some mixture and contrast would be nice tbh Ollie
<Ollieboy> Some mixture and contrast of your face on my penis would also be nice