Continuation of Demotion Appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Thingy15927

Continuation of Demotion Appeal

Post by Thingy15927 »

@shankdog

Well, Thank you sir, for defending our country. But, still playing minecraft, eh? You said, "We have these rules in place to allow enjoyment for all who use our server." Well, if the guy did not care, whose to say he wan't enjoying himself. He was the only one involved. So, although I do honor and hold great respect towards our veterans, you reasoning is incorrect in this matter.

@CDFerg

HaHa, I get the pun. I do not care if my appeal has been denied. I'm trying to prove a point. Anyways, you got so "angry" over such a small thing. Read my original post. Try to refute my three arguments about the pencil, the seatbelt, and the front seat. You can't. I know that you did that because it was personal. Anyways, you do curse. And you can't do that according to the rules. Minecraft is supposed to be a game for people of all ages, include the very young ones. How can they be exposed to such vulgar words?

@Astelyn

You just proved how unfair the power in this game is distributed. You said, "I can troll." That's against the rules! I'm sure that if I did that, or someone else did, they would get demoted. Why can you troll, but others can't?

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Re: Continuation of Demotion Appeal

Post by Hit-Girl »

Please do not post another topic regarding your demotion; you were dealt with accordingly.
Failure to do so will result in complete removal of your forum account.

Thanks.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat