Demotion 2nd Time

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
SSJGoten22

Demotion 2nd Time

Post by SSJGoten22 »

7/18/2012 Demotion
+Intertooth
Command abuse on Builder157

I abused commands on Builder157 but I am sorry for my 2nd demotion even though it might not get appealed I was using copy and paste to help Moltac out for a building and I was trying to build 2 seperate hidden tower and to try and build a temple of my own but I used cut one too many times to delete it but there was a blocklimit I'm sorry I abused my commands and yes Like I said before I may not get my Builder rank all I can say I am sorry.

SSJGoten22

Re: Demotion 2nd Time

Post by SSJGoten22 »

And you know what I have been trying to get Vet back for days!But I never got it! I didn't abuse my commands!I was helping and I didn't think of making a seperate tower at first! so I used cute,copy,paste and I used static and line!To build that same tower.I used copy and paste to help Moltac so if this and my other reason isn't an appeal!! I don't know what is..

Cole5slaw
OP

Post by Cole5slaw »

Goten why are you banned?! First you are demoted and now you are banned! I am trying to support you in any way possible. Make an appeal for the ban, but it has a bad chance of making it because you have been demoted twice but try, Element banned you and demoted you he might have still been mad at you so throw that in there too. I hope you can get back on and not leave this server forever! I will miss you if you do and we can keep in touch because I have befriended you, good luck and you are probably exploding so calm down I might talk the supops into unbanning you and then we can worry about the promo thing I will talk to the supops :wink:

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Cole I won't ask again, stop misusing our forums.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

SSJGoten22

Post by SSJGoten22 »

Thanks Cole dude <3 but I will make that appeal I was trying to be the best vet like you Cole and if these guys can't accept I'll take my leave to another server I will not missout on my friends no my BEST friends If it gets unappealed fine but you supops are missing out on patrolling officers you have crushed my dreams on becoming supop or op and a person's dream are meant to be fulfilled not crushed and these words I am typing from the 3DS are from my heart

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Thanks for some quotable material.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy