[{Ban} Appeal] - {GreenEarth}

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
GreenEarth

[{Ban} Appeal] - {GreenEarth}

Post by GreenEarth »

When: {18/9/2011}
Who: {Hit_Girl}
Reason Given: {Deliberate Griefing via Creeper Guidance}

{I was running from the dark with 2 hearts left, I had no knowledge of a creeper following me, I tired to get inside the house but he exploded. I am sorry for the damage.

Thank you for your time.

PS:

I would have explained this had Hit_Girl given me a chance to explain. I am a new member and she had killed me 4 times in the 2 hours of my total play time on this server. I'm not sure if mod power abuse is allowed on this server, but her behavior is simply not nice, as I had not attacked her on any occasion (except the two wheat crop damage afterwards) (I am aware this is a pvp server). }

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Re: [{Ban} Appeal] - {GreenEarth}

Post by Hit-Girl »

GreenEarth wrote:When: {18/9/2011}
Who: {Hit_Girl}
Reason Given: {Deliberate Griefing via Creeper Guidance}

{I was running from the dark with 2 hearts left, I had no knowledge of a creeper following me, I tired to get inside the house but he exploded. I am sorry for the damage.

Thank you for your time.

PS:

I would have explained this had Hit_Girl given me a chance to explain. I am a new member and she had killed me 4 times in the 2 hours of my total play time on this server. I'm not sure if mod power abuse is allowed on this server, but her behavior is simply not nice, as I had not attacked her on any occasion (except the two wheat crop damage afterwards) (I am aware this is a pvp server). }
Whilst that is not acceptable either, this isn't why I banned you.
I banned you for the following reasons:
(A) Lying to an admin.
(B) Intentionally griefing.
I had previously asked you if you lit my house alight, you claimed no, yet we have evidence to prove otherwise. What do you have to say about this?
Not only that, would you mind not exaggerating the kills, I killed you once that could be deemed unfairly, the other time you had it coming, had you not of stolen my crops and then taunted me you would have survived.
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Sennec
SupOP

Post by Sennec »

My witness statement..

Greenearth got onto the server a few hours ago. As Hit says, she killed him twice. Didn't see the first, but I did see the second one. He was indeed stealing our crops, which were obviously ours. Hit said 'don't steal our crops' and then proceeded with killing him.

I'm guessing he then got kinda pissed of with Hit.

A few minutes after the second kill our house was lit on fire. We didn't see who did it. But apart from me, Pyro, Hit and GreenEarth, there was noone else around. But because we didn't see him do it, we couldn't prove it. 2, 3 minutes after the fire incident, I'm walking around in our house and I see GreenEarth walking towards our house with a creeper behind him, looking behind him, so I'm convinced he saw the creeper and was using it to grief our house. The creeper blows up, he dies too AND he drops flint and steel.

So ye, that's deliberate grief imo.
Dogs fucked the Pope, no fault of mine.

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

I must add that surfer and I witnessed him destroy our bed we set as our spawn twice. Took off with both of them. Another form of grief right there.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

GreenEarth

Post by GreenEarth »

King, lolwut? I gave surfer everything back, I thought that area was Allimons base, and which wanted to move, and I was going to help him, you suffered no damage, honest mistake.

Hit Girl, yep I set your house on fire. And you killed me four times, one of which I lost an hours worth of resource collection, and last I checked your house didn't receive damage. Also I destroyed two wheat crops on from 4 cultivated dirt blocks.

You were clearly abusing your power, sorry to say.

I am not exaggerating your kills, first was with arrows, the next two times with a sword next to the house, and the last was next to your door while I was asking a question, you then tped me. 3 kills no reason, one kill for 2 wheat crops. Then I set your house on fire.

Sennec, nope, I was running from creeper, the house was closest to saftey. Sorry about lighting your house on fire though.

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

GreenEarth wrote:King, lolwut? I gave surfer everything back, I thought that area was Allimons base, and which wanted to move, and I was going to help him, you suffered no damage, honest mistake.

Hit Girl, yep I set your house on fire. And you killed me four times, one of which I lost an hours worth of resource collection, and last I checked your house didn't receive damage. Also I destroyed two wheat crops on from 4 cultivated dirt blocks.

You were clearly abusing your power, sorry to say.

I am not exaggerating your kills, first was with arrows, the next two times with a sword next to the house, and the last was next to your door while I was asking a question, you then tped me. 3 kills no reason, one kill for 2 wheat crops. Then I set your house on fire.

Sennec, nope, I was running from creeper, the house was closest to saftey. Sorry about lighting your house on fire though.
Right, so you thought it was necessary to lie?
This isn't a case of power abuse, as I used nothing other than what the ordinary player has, pvp happened deal with it; that doesn't mean you can go round griefing stuff.
I never once sought out to attack you, you just happened to return to my house each time, which imo is just dumb. Oh yeah, I also never looted your stuff.

So, this is what i'm going to do. You will be un-banned, when the server is back on bukkit with anti-grief protection, until then you will stay banned.

Appeal status: Accepted, with conditions.

*Also, just a final note, if you're so confident that you were a victim of power abuse please contact someone located here.*
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Lim-Dul
The Necromancer

Post by Lim-Dul »

Oh, just as a side note. Please don't "moderate" through killing people.
There is a reason why moderation commands exist and are separate from gameplay measures. It would have been much better to kick or ban GreenEarth and let the situation be resolved on the forums.
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. - Bertrand Russell