ban Appeal primamateria

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
primamateria

ban Appeal primamateria

Post by primamateria »

When: 14/10/11
Who: cdferg
Reason Given: speed grief

Dear Staff,

A time ago I was happily playing in fcraft when i got banned. I didnt know at that time what griefing was so i just went to another server (applecraft). So, I proggressed in applecraft till admin rank. During that time i understood what griefing was. I didnt remember I got banned in fcraft. So i just played happily in applecraft. Then in applecraft someone told me fcraft was a really good server, so i went into fcraft and i remembered I got banned. So i went into IRC and people told me I had to appeal so I did (now). My question is why i got banned for greifing if I am totally against that. I think this might be error of someone. But i doubt it because this is a mayor server and I have seen cdferg a couple of times in applecraft. I know you staff are reasonable enough to understand.

Thank you for your time,
<Redacted> (primamateria)

P.S I hope the format of the template is well written because I didn't understand much the format posted.
Last edited by primamateria on November 15th, 2011, 10:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dontstephere
OP

Re: primamateria ban

Post by dontstephere »

Please use this template.

http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12

*Read before posting or face deletion*

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: ban Appeal primamateria

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Hey, here is what's wrong with your post:
I didnt know at that time what griefing was
(later) i understood what griefing was.
My question is why i got banned for greifing if I am totally against that.
Well dear mr admin, you got banned for griefing because you did. Wether or not you saw the light later by playing on a server that is run on a laptop is not our concern.
I think this might be error of someone.
Yes, yours (the error was griefing).
I apologize to cdferg for stealing his thunder.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

primamateria

Post by primamateria »

:step: I think i wrote it wrongly, I didnt know what the meaning for griefing was while i was in fcraft, and i didnt grief. Then i learned the meaning which was when i knew the meaning of what is supposed to be the reason i got banned. And no it was not my error because I think there was no error. I just think someone got confused. I know how it is like to see two people besides something and one is griefing and the other not. Then you are just walking and then is when maybe someone just guessed. This is not somehting i need to point out to you. You are intelligent enough.

Thank you,
primamateria

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

When: 14/10/11
We had blocktracking then, there can be no mistake. But I will leave that for cdferg to confirm.
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

primamateria

Post by primamateria »

ok thanks i really appreciate your time.

cdferg
Trustee

Post by cdferg »

Well I honestly can't remember last week, let alone a month ago, so I'll unban you. Behave yourself and make sure you understand what griefing is. Griefing with WoM hacks will earn you an insta-ban, fyi. Accepted.
doberman411: I now know that I feel a bit of relief every time the landing gear of my plane lifts off of the runway knowing that I'm one step closer to freedom.