Appeal] - Weirdo76

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
weirdo76

Appeal] - Weirdo76

Post by weirdo76 »

When: Saturday February 24,2012
Who: Kingcrab
Reason Given: Grefing

I was in the nether killing zombie pigs so I could get gold and get someone to build me a spawner. But then a ghast came and I ran from that plus know the pig zombies until I Got cornered which then I got Killed. (Other details I had a diamond sword,armor,1 stacks of nuggets,Diamond pic and 2 stacks of pork chop) So I really didn't want to lose that since I already lost all my stuff like 12 times. Anyways I died and I wasn't near any portal and I only had 5 minutes to get to one and Jaffa's Portal was the closest. I really needed to get in badly so I griefed 2 cobble blocks. Once I was in I just tp to my house in the nether to collect my stuff then logged Off. When I came back I was banned for greifing which I really didn't want to do But I didn't want to lose all my stuff AGAIN.
Im really sorry for griefing and I will never do it again.... Unless its my own house.

KingCrab

Re: Appeal] - Weirdo76

Post by KingCrab »

I know you wanted to get your stuff back, but please refrain from griefing to do so. That is absolutely unacceptable. If needed, set your /home within a reasonable distance of a nether portal.
That being said, there wasn't much damage done and no real harm was caused. Please refrain from this situation in the future.

Appeal: Accepted

On a more personal note: If you ever need a nether portal, if you take the Initus teleporter to Armaita, there is a nether portal right beside where you arrive. If this situation ever happens again, feel free to use it.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab