(banned appeal)

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
undead

(banned appeal)

Post by undead »

when:days
who:ollieboy
why:racist troll

i was not greifing or being racist i was just on main watching the guest cause there were no vet+ online it was me and another builder many guests were spleefing me and the other builder i do not know the name of this builder. then bolf001 called me a gay jew so i called him an asshole then he called me a f***ing admin then he continued to griefand spleef me so i called him an asshole a few times cause he was annoying me alot i thought it was ok to swear because everyone else was doing it so then ollieboy came online and banned me and jarryd and bolf001 and was banned without warning i was not kicked and all iwas doing was chasing bolf001 while he spleefed me. and when i read the rules there was no sign of swearing and iwas not being racist at all. And i promise that i will not swear again and i will help other people.I have been working hard to get to vet+ and i'm sorry can you give me one more chance and i will make it up to you.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: (banned appeal)

Post by Ollieboy »

No. You were banned for being a juvenile idiot, and you have proved this fact as 7 out of your 8 total posts ended up locked because you posted really, really, stupid, shit.

So, appeal denied, and a nice forum ban for you.

I know you can't see this message, but I weep for your children.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie