smp.fcraft.net [ban appeal] dim5593

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
dim5593

smp.fcraft.net [ban appeal] dim5593

Post by dim5593 »

[ban appeal] dim5593

when: 3/16/11
who: Intertooth
why: building on other peoples builds without permission

I was building on my partners(walkerlbs) house, while he worked on my side of the house. We were mining and building together for days, until today(3/16/11) I found myself banned. I wasn't on yesterday but I still think it happened today. :)

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: smp.fcraft.net [ban appeal] dim5593

Post by Intertoothh »

I cant remember banning you.
And the reason doesnt ring a bell.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

I banned you. I did so because you were editing others' houses besides walkerlb's. There was also the complaint that you had no permission to build in the place you did as it was a town already claimed.

Anyways, I was shown two separate houses besides walkerlbs' that were edited without permission in two other locations.

I will accept the appeal and unban after you reply that you promise to make sure you have permission before adding on to a build or building somewhere.
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

dim5593

Post by dim5593 »

KingCrab wrote:I banned you. I did so because you were editing others' houses besides walkerlb's. There was also the complaint that you had no permission to build in the place you did as it was a town already claimed.

Anyways, I was shown two separate houses besides walkerlbs' that were edited without permission in two other locations.

I will accept the appeal and unban after you reply that you promise to make sure you have permission before adding on to a build or building somewhere.
i promise. but i didnt build on any1 elses houses. hmm... but i still promise.

oh andbtw i didnt buildanywhere but on/in my house in alaxzandria, and walker and my house. So i dont know about those reports...

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

I demoted this user today in freebuild becouse of lie's and lack of lissening to staff.

His appeal got denied: http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2923

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

Due to your other demotion on Freebuild, and the fact you just lied to me, your appeal is denied.
Please find another server to play on.

Appeal:
Denied
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

Jaffa

Post by Jaffa »

I kn ow I'm not supposed to post unrelated posts, but this is the only time I could get hold of you King. I want walker's and dim's house rolled back. They both built it with no permisiion, and it's really, really ugly. They also made random structures with no point whatsoever everywhere in my towns. Example: floating trees. GIANT floating trees two of them. They half tunnled under my wall and made some random little hole with a jack o lantern in it. This is really bugging me and I really want all their "work" undone. They can take their items and get out of Riverdale. I hope you honor this request, or I will tear their structures down by hand. I consider this grief, and I think it's only fair.
Thanks,
-Jaffa

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

We also found griefing of dim5593 to enter a house, and empty out all chests in there.