Ban appeal

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
imsorry89897

Ban appeal

Post by imsorry89897 »

[ban appeal] imsorry89897
When:23 weeks and 5 days ago.
Who: Ollieboy
Why: Because he hates me.

To Fcraft,
I know what I have done was stupid and I know that I'm not gonna get unbanned or re promoted or anything like that. All I really want to say is sorry. I know what I've done was stupid and I guess it was because of aVo as you might know.

Because of their previous videos and their response to their videos sorta as you could say "inspired me". Then shortly after I realized my mistake it was too late. So all I want to say right now is I'm sorry. That's why I made imsorry89897 so I guess all I can say is you guys and your server is a good memory I will have forever.

sincere apologies,

imsorry89897.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: Ban appeal

Post by Ollieboy »

Well I have no idea who you are or what you did because this was almost half a year ago, so I'll unban you I guess but you are going to be held under a very watchful eye.

It's going to be harder for you to get promoted, and if you make a single mistake you will not last.

After more research into who you are, it was found that you made several accounts, changing your IP often, and created accounts specifically aimed at hate for our admins. So overall, you knew what you were doing, you were malicious, and as it turns out, that is not forgiveable. You are not playing on our server again.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie