I was demoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Reukster

I was demoted

Post by Reukster »

Hey i'm Blass18 and i am here to say that i was Demoted i'm sorry for my english. . .i was Demoted because i was build a house with a sign above it with ( Grief this ) it was a simple joke :( and i'm realy sorry i know what i did and i'm not at all proud of me. . .again i want to say that i am realy sorry if i will get my VET rank back i will be verry happy because I worked for it. Thank you and again i'm sorry. :( :flower: I was demoted by DreamingInsane and i think i was demoted on 2/07/2012 Reason Promoting grief. But i am sayn' again. . .it was a simple joke and i made that building and i forgot to delete it. . . i am realy sorry. I am not a bad guy i like to help ppl i like to make jokes and I know I crossed the line with my jokes. . . I'll never do it again!
Last edited by Reukster on July 4th, 2012, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wundsalz
Trustee

Re: I was demoted

Post by Wundsalz »

Please edit your appeal, so it fits the template below you could have found here:

When: {The date of the ban/kick/demote (dd/mm/yy)}
Who: {The admin that ban/kicked/demoted you}
Reason Given: {What was the ban/kick/demotion reason GIVEN (This will appear as you are kicked from the server, or under your /info for a demotion.)}

{Why we should unban/unkick/repromote you}
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.