Demoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
bucksfan99

Demoted

Post by bucksfan99 »

{Demoted} -bucksfan99

When :8-15-2011

Who: Intertoothh

Reason Givin: Greifing

I was working on a structure with my friend then her brother got on the server.
So, I was warning him to stop because, I was a Builder.
I had an op teleport me there to stop him. So, I went by him left my laptop, I left because, I had to leave her house. But, now I'm home, and I'm not a builder. An op told me who and why they demoted me. The ops name is zelize. He is my proof. He is the one who teleported me. Thank you for your time.

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: Demoted

Post by Intertoothh »

First: http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5

But i'll have a chat with zelize if i can find here tonight, or maybe zelize wants to clearify it here.
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

zelize
SupOP

Post by zelize »

Sure. This is the story from what I know. Bucksfan99 is my promotee. After I finished teaching both Bucksfan99 and Coffeefanatic(IRL friends of each other) their builder commands, they went straight into Builder31 to start. Later, Bucksfan99 asked me to /bring ZaCards05(brother of Coffeefanatic) to them.
Bucksfan than asked me to promote ZaCards05 to builder so he can help them, I told him that I will not, until he has a build to show. A little later, Bucks asked me to take ZaCards to an area where he can build and earn Builder rank without fear of grief. So I brought him to Guest, and zoned an area for him.

From what Bucksfan told me, after I left; ZaCards05 started to grief the area where Coffeefanatic and Bucksfan99 were building. I suppose he wants us to think Intertoothh mistakenly punished Bucks rather than ZaCards(supposed griefer). This cannot possibly be the case because the actual Demotion reason is "griefing in builder31" and guests do not have the ability to build in Builder31. Bucksfan, please make a proper appeal following the correct template.

http://forum.fcraft.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12 <- Template
[2011-08-15 00:35:05] zelize: kirkdan any bans needed?
[2011-08-15 00:35:06] (IRC) Dankirk: No bans needed
[2011-08-15 00:35:09] zelize: thanks spiderman
[2011-08-15 00:35:09] (IRC) Dankirk: np

Intertoothh
Trustee

Post by Intertoothh »

I checked it ingame.

Your story did not at all checkout.

BUT you did a small grief to a building in builder32, after inspecting i will accept your appeal.
The most blocks griefed wasnt you, but somebody els also demoted.
After checking all blocks you only deleted 3-4 blocks, i thought it was many more.

Anyhow, be carefull who you pick as friends, make SURE they know the rules.

Appeal: Accepted
McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?