Barrow's apology

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
barrowboyjames

Barrow's apology

Post by barrowboyjames »

I know it's inevitable, my demotion, so I wanted to say sorry to many people, but I have too many to count, but here are the one's I must do:

DreamingInsane - My hatred was out of control for many months towards you, and spiralled downhill. So my biggest apology goes to you. (I like you really)

Hit_Girl - My attitude towards you earlier was awful! I admit that and I will calm down. And I'm sorry.

DarkLight67 - Well... I don't know where to begin, even though it's been behind your back I feel so guilty doing that, and I'm sorry

Lunara_Noctis - The mutes for sure, I ignored the warnings, for that I really do apologize

Ollieboy - My attitude was a disgrace! I'm sure you noticed being the owner and I really am sorry.

KingCrab72 - You were trying to help me calm down and I threw it all to 1 side... I know you were helping which is why I feel so guilty. I apologize for my attitude

SanjarKhan - I thought as you as an easy target for trolling, but the consequences will come to me... I know that one, and I am sorry

Pemalite - I insulted you so many times after you got supop permanently... a great apology to you...

Every single op promoted within the last 3 weeks - I got jealous and ragequit, I was happy deep down but my anger got the better of me. Sorry to all...

Fragmer - Simple really, it's your rules I'm disobeying. I will try to obey them now, and that's a promise

SmokeyBacon - You tried to reason with me and explain NOT to make more accounts, but all I did was make more and get myself into more trouble.

beeriebeer - You said I was annoying you and I really started after that and continued worse. I'm very sorry indeed

CdFerg - I trolled you for so long, including the 'CdFrog' imitation and everything else. My condolences to you as well

Again, my condolences go to everyone and I wish you all the best, as I fear this may be my final frontier...
I love it here, don't think I don't... I really am so so so sorry...

James Barrow
Last edited by barrowboyjames on October 4th, 2011, 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Re: Barrow's apology

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Funny thing, we have fireworks here right now. True story. Good things come in two right
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

imtygatyga

Post by imtygatyga »

This is deep.

Stay strong barrowboyjames !

'' The night is darkest before the dawn '' <3
Pemalite+: Does everyone like Pavs penis?
<fts> Ill try and sneak some vodka into school sometime

barrowboyjames

Post by barrowboyjames »

I'll continue editing this and adding more, this is just the start...
Bloody_Llama wrote:Portals are like flavored condoms: an interesting idea, but not something you ever actually want to use in practice.
0_o
Ollieboy wrote:The taste runs out really quickly, and then your just stuck sucking on a bit of rubber around a banana.

Darklight
SupOP

Post by Darklight »

Thanks for the apology barrow. I'm glad youve done this because even though you can be a bit of a troll, I value you as a member of this community and I wouldnt want to see you gone.

lucky_pierre
SupOP

Post by lucky_pierre »

Glad to see you're getting a grip on things, James.
Fingers-crossed your new attitude sticks :wink:
piss 2017

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Shall I upload the vid of the fireworks display titled "BARROWS DEMOTED!" to go with your drama?
Ferrisbuler2: i will stay but i might not post cus of ollieboy

KingCrab

Post by KingCrab »

lucky_pierre wrote:Glad to see you're getting a grip on things, James.
Fingers-crossed your new attitude sticks :wink:
<+FCB1> 05+Pemalite: all the fcraft chicks reject me except element

13:04 + FCB2 │ +Pemalite: craaaaab
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: no
13:04 + FCB1 │ +Pemalite: ill give yout the best loving ou ever ad crab

beeriebeer
SupOP

Post by beeriebeer »

I hope we can have some good time now. :D

Hit-Girl
Trustee

Post by Hit-Girl »

Everyone makes mistakes, we're only human after all, at least you're man enough to admit defeat and see what you were doing was wrong. As previously stated, hopefully the new attitude sticks. ^^
<SMB> pen23: Hit you are so mean and pathetic and a liar and you're ugly and fat

Pemalite
Trustee

Post by Pemalite »

Nice to see you realize your mistakes and try to rectify them, that's more than what most people would do!
Hope you come out of it all as a much better person. :)
Xecutioner91890: I wanna meet the owners that would be a dream !
<@hafnium> Fuck off

PyroPyro

Post by PyroPyro »