Trollzor De-motion

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
zZTrollzorZz

Trollzor De-motion

Post by zZTrollzorZz »

Trollzor Demotion

When:October 12,2011 Wednesday
Who: zZTrollzorZz
Reason:kicked a player when not supposed to

i was talking to my friend and told him not to grief my house and i did this repeatedely and i told him to stop but he didnt listen and i tried telling some admin (TygaTyga) but i didnt get responses
so then my other friend who was in the server (Cocacolanoob) he said he was griefing my house i went to check he griefed about half my house and he griefed mostly TygaTygas room in the house
and then built holes all inside my house then he got me mad by calling me bitch.Hope i am forgiven.

imtygatyga

Re: Trollzor De-motion

Post by imtygatyga »

Okay first off mate, I'm a Mason not an admin . ( In game type: /ranks to check the different ranking )

And you became a builder, well done. But when you where in school .. You don't LEAVE your lesson of learning commands to check if your house is getting griefed . No matter what, you need to listen and focus , and ignore everything else.

If you kept your cool and not cared about your ''house'' you could have been a builder still and learned new commands to making building much easier.. I only taught you /c command and you thought that was epic. There is much more commands. And after words you could have told and OP+ to un-grief your house and move it to a builders world.

That's how you could have avoid this whole situation, next time listen and be more mature about things.
Pemalite+: Does everyone like Pavs penis?
<fts> Ill try and sneak some vodka into school sometime

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

Do not make duplicate appeal threads. That will not help your chances at all.

First of all, whatever was done to you as a guest shouldn't have mattered anymore. You were a builder, and you didn't have to build with guests again. Second, you kicked someone by the name of Noobboob10, not Cocacolanoob, so idk why you're bringing him up to begin with.

When you got builder, I made sure to tell you about the rules surrounding the kick command;

[2011-10-12 20:54:44] xN8Gx: okay the next command is /k...
[2011-10-12 20:54:54] xN8Gx: this command allows you to kick people off the server
[2011-10-12 20:55:10] xN8Gx: however, its preferred you avoid using it until you
[2011-10-12 20:55:10] > reach veteran rank
[2011-10-12 20:55:32] xN8Gx: builders are given /k as a kind of last line of
[2011-10-12 20:55:32] > defense

Not even 20 minutes after that...

[2011-10-12 21:13:56] noobboob10 was kicked by zZTrollzorZz: griefed my house
[2011-10-12 21:13:56] > 3 times

The fact that your temper was that out of control, that you broke a pretty big rule 20 minutes after I warned you about it, concerns me. It also concerns me that you kicked him while you were still in school when for all you knew, he was off building somewhere else. I'm sorry you got griefed and that nobody responded (vet+ can get pretty busy moderating on the server, we dont always have time for everyone. We're only human), but there's no reason for that. Also, as Tyga said, there were ways to restore your build and make it so it was on a builder world. Not only that, but I know from what ImTygaTyga told me himself, he was helping you out to get Builder by giving you building pointers, helping you do more complicated things, etc. So I'm going to talk with him about it and make the decision with him, since he was helping you out along the way. Quite frankly, it's as much his decision as it is mine.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

After talking with ImTygaTyga about it, we both agree that you do have potential to be a builder, you just need to understand that its serious when you get it. So our final decision;

Demotion Appeal: ACCEPTED with conditions.

You will be repromoted in a couple days or so as long as you stick to the rules and continue building. When me and Tyga both believe you are ready, you will get your rank back. Please don't make the same mistakes again.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.