my demotion due to commands on main---to kevin

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
DeVaNhOlMeS1996

my demotion due to commands on main---to kevin

Post by DeVaNhOlMeS1996 »

today at relativly 3:45 South African time i was demoted from builder to guest by kevin...
the reason that i was demoted,was that i was using commands on main to help on of my friends finish a build that was not for a rank. the build was only for fun. the reason i was on main and not builder worlds was that there is no-one on those build worlds that i know and am comfertable building with.i really do apologize for the wrong doing and i solemly swear that if i can please have my rank back i will never use commands on main again...PLEASE CONSIDER THIS AS I ONLY GOT PROMOTED YESTERDAY... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Intertoothh
Trustee

Re: my demotion due to commands on main---to kevin

Post by Intertoothh »

McLaughlinKid wrote:You put roar on everything don't you?

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Post by Kevinsweijen »

Dear devan,
Correct, I demoted you today for commands on main.
I warned you before, because builders aren't supposed to do that.
If you promise me never to use building commands (Except for /water and /lava to help out guests) on main anymore, I'll let you go off with a last warning.
But, as you were demoted less than 30 minutes ago and I don't think that it is enough of a punishment atm, I'll promote you back later today.
Do please remember that any violation of the builder rules right now might be punished with a permanent demotion or a ban.
Hereby this appeal is Approved and you shall receive your repromotion later today.
~Kevinsweijen
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies

DeVaNhOlMeS1996

Post by DeVaNhOlMeS1996 »

i have appeald for my promotion back and i have said that i am sorry. i did it to help some one. i have promised never to do it again since i have been warned.two people say that i have been warned before but ive never played with them before. i really do apologise and do promise to use commands onli one builder worlds,never again will i have to be warned and if i do break rules again you may ban my i.p address.as you can see,i am really serious about how sorry i am. :(
i was only promoted yesterday on a build that took me 12 hour to complete with no help at all... i worked really hard to get that promotion just to get it taken away by something small yet serious. please please please i ask you really nicely to please repromote me. and like i said before those other two people are trying to change your mind just for the fun of it and to offend me. kevin please read this and get back to me ASAP tnx

Kevinsweijen
SupOP

Post by Kevinsweijen »

This is your last chance.
3 stages of sex life in a person's lifetime: Tri-weekly, try weekly, try weakly

<PyroPyro> afk touching my self while looking at the monies

Sanjar Khan
Trustee

Post by Sanjar Khan »

Ill just lock it.