(demotion appeal) - lewin999

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
lewin99

(demotion appeal) - lewin999

Post by lewin99 »

When: 16.01.12
Who:xN8Gx
Reason Given: Ban Abuse

You should demote me because i don't know that because i haven't got an teacher which told me the new rules for vets.

I'm sorry for that pls promote me again

lewin999

xN8Gx

Re: (demotion appeal) - lewin999

Post by xN8Gx »

We don't generally teach veterans. It happens on some occasions if an op+ has time, but since veterans are promoted by the autorank, nobody is really in charge of that promotion.

You banned two people without warning. That is flat out moronic. Not knowing the rules is one thing, but to go to the extreme and just ban people right away like that is just stupid. I get that you weren't taught, but you kicked 11 people and banned 4. You had a pretty good grasp for what you were doing at the time. So whatever excuses you have for that won't really help you. You clearly can't be trusted with the ban command. So what I'm going to do is this; I will promote you to builder, and let you stay there for some time. If I feel you can handle being a veteran again, you will become one. Don't ask when you'll be promoted, don't bother me to promote you, just be glad you're going to be a builder again at all. Some people would have banned you for this. This is also your last chance. If you screw up anywhere at all, you're to be demoted and banned, no questions asked, no appeals given.

Appeal: ACCEPTED (with conditions)
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.

lewin99

Post by lewin99 »

ok
sorry

but why did sanjar demote me to builder again?
it's a bit freaky isn't it?

lewin999

Spazzbunny
SupOP

Post by Spazzbunny »

xN8Gx wrote: So what I'm going to do is this; I will promote you to builder, and let you stay there for some time. If I feel you can handle being a veteran again, you will become one. Don't ask when you'll be promoted, don't bother me to promote you, just be glad you're going to be a builder again at all.
im guessing N8G gave u builder then u got AutoRanked to Vet, so Sanjar Made u builder Cause we cant trust u as a Veteran yet
sukinorules: Whoa, Pemalite, how smashed are you? D: be careful about hang overs!
+Pemalite: hang ovets pffft
+Pemalite: Im australian
+Pemalite: just half way between sobver and shit faed
#Allie: Closer to "shit faed"

xN8Gx

Post by xN8Gx »

When I logged on to sort this out, I could only promote you to builder. You would have been autoranked and I may not have been there to make you builder again, as were the conditions. So Sanjar promoted you to vet to bypass the autorank, then demoted you to builder so nobody else would have to worry about it. Also don't make seperate threads for the same thing.
[12:43] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You are the sexiest chick ever.
[12:44] <FCB1> +Pemalite: N8G. You so sexy. I wanna touch and stroke your luscious beautifull hair like it was my own and hear you purr.