I want to be Repeomoted

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
Hopper322

I want to be Repeomoted

Post by Hopper322 »

[Kick Appeal]-Imspetnaz

When?: 1st March 2012
Who?:Hopper322
Reason i was depromoted: I didnot listen to the veterans

When i was learning how to become a builder, i did not listen to the veteran's because i was excited because i was new to mine craft. PLS make me back???

ImSpetsnaz
OP

Re: I want to be Repeomoted

Post by ImSpetsnaz »

First of all, it was not my intention to promote you in the first place. I was told to by Pemalite.
You and Bobbylow that is.

After you were promoted you were sent to school and did not listen to any of the veteran's trying to teach you the rules. You were told MULTIPLE TIMES to listen up, ATLEAST 5 or 6. But you continued to disregard the vets. You were also warned by me about facing demotion and yet you said you "have to go to sleep" so you left and did not complete your training at school. THEN you came back on begging for a re-promotion.

After all the time wasted trying to get you to learn the rules it had come to an agreement that you were no longer deserving of your rank. You were then demoted by me with the reason "Not Ready Yet". So, Ipropose that you continue to build on the server and communicate with everyone online to build up your experience so that maybe you will get promoted by someone else. DO NOT BEG FOR RE-PROMOTION. You will just be ignored.

Appeal Denied.
Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.