i am sorry

Appeal any bans, kicks or demotions that you feel you did not deserve here.
name1111111111

i am sorry

Post by name1111111111 »

when: 04/07
by: xhoneydew
reason: griefing in builder worlds

ok my last post i didnt explain it problerly and im sorry about that. what happen was that i was trying to use the copy and paste command but i was not very good at it i forgot about the hight of the object and it made a hole in the ground confussed as i was i tryed it agin but same happen just a hole with some stuff in it then i relised i had to be at the right hight but then i was all redy fronzen and the i was demoted. im sorry for any thing i cause i just tryed to copy and paste :(

As for greifing in builder world i do not rember what i do know is that i started to build something but about 1/3 of the way i got dced so i could not complete it i think that is the reason why as i had to take a layer of the flooor off so i could put some tiles down. either that or i was testing copy and paste i was trying to learn it i just left the school so i wanted to see how it worked but like beforeit kept makeing holes i all ways undo it so it would not leave a scare but some one saw me doing it and thought i was purposely greifing

i did a command to chach a griffer destroying my building once sorry but hes name was to hard for me to right as he was trying to spleef me.
Last edited by name1111111111 on July 4th, 2011, 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ollieboy
Trustee

Re: i am sorry

Post by Ollieboy »

name1111111111 wrote:on 03/07/2011 i was demoted by xhoneydew
i was demoted cause i made a big hole useing a command.

im sorry for what i did i and wont abbuse the system agin if u could let me be a builder agin i wont abuse the systum ill just make good building for people to enjoy looking at. and i was only useing my command to chacht a grieffer what i now know is wrong and im sorry.
There is the first failed appeal.
<TKB> Hit_Girl: zombies don't hurt
<TKB> Hit_Girl: weird.
<TKB> Hit_Girl was slain by Zombie

xhoneydew
OP

Post by xhoneydew »

Name, I have no idea about you doing any copying or pasting but there could be possible command abuse according to potes393 on main. You then joined Builder12 and griefed a name and bit of a pikachu pixel art.

I don't know what you're saying about building because you joined builder12 not intending to build and you did not dc either.

Also since your demotion, you having been bugging me whenever you're on about repromoting you.
23:57 FCB1 MCfreak100: dankirk do you have a gf
23:57 FCB1 MCfreak100: hhahahaha
23:58 FCB1 xKaRmA175: dankirk do you have a pen*s
23:58 FCB2_MCfreak100: oh wait your a bot! haha

“Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow.”

name1111111111

Post by name1111111111 »

oh im sorry umm i dont really rember that what could of happen was when i let my younger brother play he could of griefed sorry about that

DreamingInsane
Owner

Post by DreamingInsane »

KJSuperJ wrote:classic

lol
Please only posts in appeals that you are part of it or have something to say related to it, Other than that, Please don't post.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality.."
~ Edgar Allan Poe

xhoneydew
OP

Post by xhoneydew »

name1111111111 wrote:oh im sorry umm i dont really rember that what could of happen was when i let my younger brother play he could of griefed sorry about that
You are responsible for your own account since you let your younger brother play on it.
Appeal: DENIED
23:57 FCB1 MCfreak100: dankirk do you have a gf
23:57 FCB1 MCfreak100: hhahahaha
23:58 FCB1 xKaRmA175: dankirk do you have a pen*s
23:58 FCB2_MCfreak100: oh wait your a bot! haha

“Keep your face to the sunshine and you will never see the shadow.”