WoM and Minecraft mention "Server may be down! message!Help!

Post here to get help with using or setting up fCraft
Xane123

WoM and Minecraft mention "Server may be down! message!Help!

Post by Xane123 »

:lava:
  1. :( Here's what I did:
  2. First, I downloaded and extracted fCraft to C:\MINECRAFT\SERVER.
  3. Then, I added maps, ranks, and started fCraft and used "/rank Xane123 owner".
  4. Then, I changed my router settings to allow port 25565 (on both UDF and TCP), and told fCraft to use that port.
  5. Lastly, I run fCraft again, and when "Waiting for heartbeat" turns into "Play!", I click that link, and the message appears after MineCraft boots up.
:rage: OK, what is wrong with MineCraft? I also have port 25565 allowed in both Windows Firewall and Mcafee Firewall, and fCraftUI, fCraftConsole, and fCraftConfig (whatever) as allowed exceptions in each. If you need any more info, please ask. :water:
Plus, I don't know if this will help, but here's the log so far:
Show
Speedtest.net
People say my computer's not worthy of a server, but I think otherwise. WildBlue sucks!

fragmer
fCraft Developer

Re: WoM and Minecraft mention "Server may be down! message!H

Post by fragmer »

Minecraft.net is timing out - it's probably having problems again. That's outside our control. Just wait for minecraft.net to stop having issues, it'll be back up.

Xane123

Re: WoM and Minecraft mention "Server may be down! message!H

Post by Xane123 »

fragmer wrote:Minecraft.net is timing out - it's probably having problems again. That's outside our control. Just wait for minecraft.net to stop having issues, it'll be back up.
OK. I just wonder when it will be back up, since [FREE + PROTECTED] Patrick Schwarz, another server using fCraft, is up and running. It's confusing why it'd be down... But you probably know more than I do about fCraft... The funny part is fCraft has no problems banning/unbanning/other stuff, but the game clients have the issues. :sidegrass: :admincrete: :twisted:
Speedtest.net
People say my computer's not worthy of a server, but I think otherwise. WildBlue sucks!